• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns at Clippers

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get why the clippers get all these calls. Drago gets nailed no call? Than blake travels and uses an illegal elbow on a post move?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright big 4th quarter were holding this board down we know the potential this suns team has!

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im ok with Hornacek as coach, but its time they start changing the philosophy and style of basketball

start building around forwards like all the other contenders do

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im ok with Hornacek as coach, but its time they start changing the philosophy and style of basketball

start building around forwards like all the other contenders do

Hornacek has gotten praise from other coaches around the league and some people called him the greatest basketball mind ever, and bill simmons said that Hornaceck coached the pants off doc rivers last year when the suns blew them out..... I think he's a pretty good coach..... He brought defense last season suns were 14th overall in defense that is unheard of....

Give this team 10 more games to see if his 3 pg style will work, it took about 20 games last season if I'm correct?:suds:

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hornacek has gotten praise from other coaches around the league and some people called him the greatest basketball mind ever, and bill simmons said that Hornaceck coached the pants off doc rivers last year when the suns blew them out..... I think he's a pretty good coach..... He brought defense last season suns were 14th overall in defense that is unheard of....

Give this team 10 more games to see if his 3 pg style will work, it took about 20 games last season if I'm correct?:suds:

can't give them 10 more games because of the Conference Suns play in. they now have to go 45-27 the rest of the way to make the playoffs

The fact that Suns loaded up on sooooooooooooo many guards looks really really bad right now, and Front office needs to be held accountable for this decision making

Then they draft an absolute phenomenal scorer in TJ Warren and they throw him in the D-League, a guy that's just absolutely a better basketball player than trash like Marcus Morris

how they can justify to continue to start Marcus fucking MOrris is just beyond me. Embarassing really. Warren is a perfect SF for this team, and can score down low. And is being wasted

sick of it

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't give them 10 more games because of the Conference Suns play in. they now have to go 45-27 the rest of the way to make the playoffs

The fact that Suns loaded up on sooooooooooooo many guards looks really really bad right now, and Front office needs to be held accountable for this decision making

Then they draft an absolute phenomenal scorer in TJ Warren and they throw him in the D-League, a guy that's just absolutely a better basketball player than trash like Marcus Morris

how they can justify to continue to start Marcus fucking MOrris is just beyond me. Embarassing really. Warren is a perfect SF for this team, and can score down low. And is being wasted

sick of it

I also think Bledsoe is one of the problems, Goran shows up and Bledsoe doesn't........ Been like this for the past week. I agree give Warren a chance and at least Len is showing some promise...... I love PJ off the bench for some energy, we need a better stretch 4 than fucking Toliver. Just improve the front court, start Warren and I like the direction of this team..... I believe we started 9-9 last year than started peaking before Bledsoe went down.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get the Isaiah Thomas addition thats all..... Could of just got a regular back up why another 20 and 6 guy?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also its hard to beat the clips unless u have superstars 43 free throws compared to our 23? HAHA!

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhhahaha now ASU is choking

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you last week the Sun Devils would choke and you laughed at me.

You were right but I wouldn't really call this a choke....... Not like we would beat Oregon anyway. Were improving every year. We got 2 losses now like every team in the Pac 12 south. If we finish with 10 wins all be happy.