• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Sunday November 13, 2022

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's 20-21 and never even been to the playoffs.

Tua has showed more promise this season then Justin ever has.

Mahomes is on a different level.

Burrow\Allen have made championship games and superbowl.

I just see people sometimes throwing Herbert in that discussion, when he clearly doesn't deserve it.

So you believe you should discredit his ability because of the won loss record of his team in the ultimate team sport? It's ok if you do, but it does take a team to make it happen. An entire team that has 11 players on each side on the field at all times.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you believe you should discredit his ability because of the won loss record of his team in the ultimate team sport? It's ok if you do, but it does take a team to make it happen. An entire team that has 11 players on each side on the field at all times.
You right, Dan Marino get credit does not get as much credit as he should because his defense gave up 35 to 50 points a game.
A QB should be judged on his ability not his team's defensive ability.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rewatching bills vikes...damn Buffalo blew that game. 10min to go take the points instead int in the endzone. Hit kj osbourne behind the line twice on 4th down and he still gets the first.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 4th and 18 catch by Jefferson wow!

better than thst shit catch nd fans are pumping up from saturday....hands down

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lose with a FG. Whoever thought you would fumble on goalline

Yeah you have a 240 beast of a QB, it is pretty easy to do a couple of sneaks there and run the clock down. Especially against a team with some pretty non-impact interior defensive players. Maybe if the '00 Ravens with Tony S and Adams on the inside, it wouldnt be the right play. But 99% of the time that Buffalo interior will gain yards against the Vikes interior on the same play.

Was the right play. Just wasn't executed.

Last edited:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very touching clip on Aaron Rodgers and his special relationship with Mike McCarthy. Cowboys fans will want to make sure they hear the very end.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The QB always gets credit for winning, unless it's like a Jimmy garrapolo situation and even he does at times!

So when the QB is losing, he's the first to blame.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts. We absolutely find pleasure in packer failures because we are jealous. Philly fans just turn into puffer fish and think everyone is obsessed with them.

I'm not jealous of the Packers. The fans think that Vikings fans are because they are as a fan base extremely arrogant. They act like the rivalry is still with the Bears because it's older, but that one hasn't been competitive for the majority of the last 30 years.

I think I can count on one hand how many times I've rooted for Green Bay only because it directly would have helped the Vikings. They've lost all of them.

I'd quit watching football before I'd become a Packer fan. That has nothing to do with jealousy, I just hate the team.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you have a 240 beast of a QB, it is pretty easy to do a couple of sneaks there and run the clock down. Especially against a team with some pretty non-impact interior defensive players. Maybe if the '00 Ravens with Tony S and Adams on the inside, it wouldnt be the right play. But 99% of the time that Buffalo interior will gain yards against the Vikes interior on the same play.

Was the right play. Just wasn't executed.
exactly.
You have one of the biggest QBs in the league. One QB/Center exchange & the game ends.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not jealous of the Packers. The fans think that Vikings fans are because they are as a fan base extremely arrogant. They act like the rivalry is still with the Bears because it's older, but that one hasn't been competitive for the majority of the last 30 years.

I think I can count on one hand how many times I've rooted for Green Bay only because it directly would have helped the Vikings. They've lost all of them.

I'd quit watching football before I'd become a Packer fan. That has nothing to do with jealousy, I just hate the team.
A writer in Chicago once said, "when you cheer for a professional team, you are cheering for laundry". Examples would be: When Dennis Rodman played for the Pistons, Chicago hated him. As soon as he put on a Bulls Jersey, they loved him, same guy different jersey. Same when Favre went to the Vikings.
If the owners for their own reasons, traded the entire Vikings team for the entire Packers team, the fan base would probably stay the same.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A writer in Chicago once said, "when you cheer for a professional team, you are cheering for laundry". Examples would be: When Dennis Rodman played for the Pistons, Chicago hated him. As soon as he put on a Bulls Jersey, they loved him, same guy different jersey. Same when Favre went to the Vikings.
If the owners for their own reasons, traded the entire Vikings team for the entire Packers team, the fan base would probably stay the same.

That's true. I am about the team more than the players (although if that scenario happened, I really would have a tough time rooting for that asshole Rodgers).

Team respect is why I can't stand Adrian Peterson to this day. He was my favorite player until he blamed the team for his problems that he created himself by beating his son with a switch.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true. I am about the team more than the players (although if that scenario happened, I really would have a tough time rooting for that asshole Rodgers).

Team respect is why I can't stand Adrian Peterson to this day. He was my favorite player until he blamed the team for his problems that he created himself by beating his son with a switch.
It reminds of a comparison. When teams are poor (any sport) the owners ask the fan to keep coming back with even higher prices, promising that the team will get better if they do.
Now take a restaurant. You've been going there after the game for years on end. The chef and the best servers leave. The service deteriorates and the food is no longer very good and not worth the price. The owner advertises for your please coming back until he can replace the chef and the servers even if it takes a few years. Would you continue to support?

I noticed that during up and down economic times no professional team ever worried about my company's problems. In the case of one specific pro team, they quit buying when we had to raise our price on a product they used and even then, it was a less than $2000 a year that they bought. They bought it from China at a lower price.