• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SummerSlam GNT

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena should have a rematch clause. They probably have their "Grudge Match" at next PPV.

No way they push Ambrose vs. Lesnar. I like Ambrose since he left the Shield (he's probably been the best guy of the three), but couldn't take him as a serious threat to Brock. Reigns I could due to his size and power, but his mic skills are so bad and I just can't see him as champ right now.

Heath Slater is on a bit of a win streak. Why is everyone not mentioning his name? :)

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena should have a rematch clause. They probably have their "Grudge Match" at next PPV.

No way they push Ambrose vs. Lesnar. I like Ambrose since he left the Shield (he's probably been the best guy of the three), but couldn't take him as a serious threat to Brock. Reigns I could due to his size and power, but his mic skills are so bad and I just can't see him as champ right now.

Heath Slater is on a bit of a win streak. Why is everyone not mentioning his name? :)

:lol:

WB1214

Hoopla Cash
$ 802.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost think it has to be Cena and Brock again... Just don't think he gets beat down like that and just goes away. Part of his character to get beat like that then come back next PPV

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost think it has to be Cena and Brock again... Just don't think he gets beat down like that and just goes away. Part of his character to get beat like that then come back next PPV

True but it would be hard to promote that for the next PPV.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

20ids02.png

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or the ribs are fractured, need 6 weeks doctors orders to heal and move to the next guy.

Kinda think HHH might still want his revenge on Brock for breaking his arm, but after that beat down last night, I dont know if he wants it that bad. The authority, or network or whatever they are calling themselves now needs to add some beef first.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or the ribs are fractured, need 6 weeks doctors orders to heal and move to the next guy.

Kinda think HHH might still want his revenge on Brock for breaking his arm, but after that beat down last night, I dont know if he wants it that bad. The authority, or network or whatever they are calling themselves now needs to add some beef first.

They are nolonger known as the authority, they are now called the 9.99

Last edited by a moderator:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kinda think HHH might still want his revenge on Brock for breaking his arm, but after that beat down last night, I dont know if he wants it that bad. The authority, or network or whatever they are calling themselves now needs to add some beef first.[/QUOTE

They are nolonger known as the authority, they are now called the 9.99

Ditto for Hulk Hogan, he's no longer the Hulkster, he's now the $9.99ster.

WB1214

Hoopla Cash
$ 802.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but it would be hard to promote that for the next PPV.

Very true, nobody really makes sense after last night I guess. The main wrestler with momentum now is Reigns, and I just don't see him and Brock next PPV

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true, nobody really makes sense after last night I guess. The main wrestler with momentum now is Reigns, and I just don't see him and Brock next PPV

I think we will hear Heyman make the decision that Brock will not wrestle anyone for the belt until someone that can step up to his level.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo Dallas v. Lesnar. Too bad Bo already lost or Lesnar could conquer another streak.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So remember during Lesnar vs Cena at SS how you could hear a little kid desperately trying to get a "Let's Go Cena" chant going? Turns out that kid was Bill Simmons' daughter. He mentioned it on his podcast with Michelle Beadle (bunch of ESPN/Grantland people attended the event together).

Also, fun fact I learned in that podcast. Celebrities get to keep the seats from the major events like WM or SS. That'd be kind of neat to have a chair from WM in your man cave.