• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

suh snyders next toy ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks to be leaving detroit could he be a redskins player ?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Been saying that for awhile now.

I'll miss him.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teryl Austin might be your next HC too.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we don't over pay for him which Snyder is known to do then yes I would love to have Donkey Kong on our team.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes too hard of a worker for our team

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh in a 3-4? I know he wouldn't complain, but I'm guessing his agent is smarter than that.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this move doesn't have disaster written all over over.

Oh yes it does. Haven't some of you learned anything? This is exactly the type of move that will ensure that the Redskins stay at or near the cellar for a very long time. I believe that Skinsdad was stating that Snyder might make this type of move - not that he agrees with it.

Some of you have short memories. Haynesworth was viewed in pretty much the same light as Suh when the Redskins signed him. It probably seems ridiculous now but that was the case. Fat Al was viewed as the most dominant defensive player at that time who perhaps had some attitude issues that would disappear.

I wish Suh the best - somewhere else! This team is cursed & I pretty much have no doubt this will end in disaster. The Redskins need to focus elsewhere & I hope that they have learned from the past (no confident about that).

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Al wasn't even on the same planet as Suh is now. Whoever lands him wins the lottery.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yes it does. Haven't some of you learned anything? This is exactly the type of move that will ensure that the Redskins stay at or near the cellar for a very long time. I believe that Skinsdad was stating that Snyder might make this type of move - not that he agrees with it.

Some of you have short memories. Haynesworth was viewed in pretty much the same light as Suh when the Redskins signed him. It probably seems ridiculous now but that was the case. Fat Al was viewed as the most dominant defensive player at that time who perhaps had some attitude issues that would disappear.

I wish Suh the best - somewhere else! This team is cursed & I pretty much have no doubt this will end in disaster. The Redskins need to focus elsewhere & I hope that they have learned from the past (no confident about that).

Socal, I believe DGF was probably being sarcastic. In any event, I agree with you. This is the exact type of move we need to avoid. Primarily because we are not one player away and Suh would eat up way too much of our available space (not even delving into his head issues). We need multiple productive players, many of which may be just average guys. But they are upgrades over what we have and as a unit, if coached correctly, you expect them to be better than as individuals.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Al wasn't even on the same planet as Suh is now. Whoever lands him wins the lottery.

Perhaps not but Fat Al was considered the most dominant defensive player during that time.

Anyhow - pass - Suh is a great player & may continue to do great but not for the Washington Redskins. These moves have a way of always turning out bad for this team. If the Redskins "won the lottery" in this case they would wind up like some of those losers on TV who win the lottery & then spend all of their winnings in the process.

No Thanks!

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Socal, I believe DGF was probably being sarcastic. In any event, I agree with you. This is the exact type of move we need to avoid. Primarily because we are not one player away and Suh would eat up way too much of our available space (not even delving into his head issues). We need multiple productive players, many of which may be just average guys. But they are upgrades over what we have and as a unit, if coached correctly, you expect them to be better than as individuals.

You are right - sorry DGF. I just get kind of emotional after yet another sorry performance.

Totally agree with you about the approach yet also feel very skeptical that this sorry organization will adopt this approach. We will see.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual my typos spoiled my message. Yes I was being sarcastic and no I don't want any part of this signing for obvious reasons.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no i dontb think we should get suh at this time but this is a snyder type move

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no i dontb think we should get suh at this time but this is a snyder type move

Yep - sign Suh, draft Winston, throw a party & hope that all of the fans are as stupid as in the past. Here's hoping that finally the folks running the show are completely embarrassed & realize that they have to take a different approach. Please Mr. Snyder - show us that you actually care about the fans & that you realize that this organization is in need of serious changes (structurally).

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should do it. Its tradition.

3667-894080Fr.jpg

dana-and-dan.jpg

haynesworth2.jpg

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Todd McShay thinks we are switching to a 4-3, so maybe suh would work in that scenario.

okay, honestly even then we would ruin HIS career.