• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh gives back

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most athletes get built up to be something and then "let people down". Considering what Suh is now, I pray that he is not being built up to something that he can not live up to because I believe he is the real deal.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
suh is he real deal. he's a special player and he happens to practice humanist values. a rare combination.

any team that passes on suh in the draft will rue the day!!!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't understand is why he would make his announcement at a practice?
That goes with all the other former players and alumni at the Red/White game today. Minter, Ruud, Rucker, Ross, and on and on. Don't they have better things to do then waste their time watching a glorified scrimmage? Maybe they should have listened to the coach when he talked about how boring and uninteresting it was going to be.

I can't believe I just wasted my time 'commenting' about an event that happened at a game that didn't even matter. At least I didn't start a thread about it. Now that would be lame.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is so funny, because I started a thread about Suh donating a ton of money to the University. Did not say one thing about a glorified scrimmage.

Even though some want to spoil a good deed by a former player I just want to bring it to light and congratulate him for it.

Good job Suh.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL..You listened to it on the radio too. Didn't ya Jed. :)

Dog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Suh proves he is a first class person, and will be the pride of Nebraska for years to come.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

i will say this one time and then this thread needs to get back on track. the code of hammurabi predates the old "testament". krishna predates "jesus". lots of moral codes and moral leaders predates judeochristian. point? the good things ATTRIBUTED to all these moral codes, religions and leaders is that they are HUMANIST in nature. things that are intended to have a positive effect on mankind. (if judeochristian values actually are positive is very much debatable). i did not say SECULAR humanist because that would be a clear knock on the paranormal followings including christianity.

to say something has HUMANIST values is far from a knock. it is the one thing we all have in common. again- i purposely chose to call it just HUMANIST because it is by nature non-offensive and it is something everyone has in common.

you may as well have brought up the glorified scrimmage- but you had to be an asshat and bring up religion where religion doesn't belong.

this post is for "popeye" and "popeye" alone. please no responses.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will say this one time and then this thread needs to get back on track. the code of hammurabi predates the old "testament". krishna predates "jesus". lots of moral codes and moral leaders predates judeochristian. point? the good things ATTRIBUTED to all these moral codes, religions and leaders is that they are HUMANIST in nature. things that are intended to have a positive effect on mankind. (if judeochristian values actually are positive is very much debatable). i did not say SECULAR humanist because that would be a clear knock on the paranormal followings including christianity.

to say something has HUMANIST values is far from a knock. it is the one thing we all have in common. again- i purposely chose to call it just HUMANIST because it is by nature non-offensive and it is something everyone has in common.

you may as well have brought up the glorified scrimmage- but you had to be an asshat and bring up religion where religion doesn't belong.

this post is for "popeye" and "popeye" alone. please no responses.

then put it in a PM.. I'll respond to shit when it is thrown on the board. also, have you read the code of Hammurabi? what i do agree with you on is that what suh did was humanist.. popeye was being silly by fixing your statement.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
then put it in a PM.. I'll respond to shit when it is thrown on the board. also, have you read the code of Hammurabi? what i do agree with you on is that what suh did was humanist.. popeye was being silly by fixing your statement.

your post is funny on too many levels shades.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
lets get this thread back on track:

suh is the real deal. he's a special player and he happens to practice humanist values. a rare combination.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's clear you're as dumb as they come shades, but i felt it my duty to inform you that my post to you was NOT a compliment. you can go back to your normal mommie's basement activities.

It's clear that you are butthurt over Christianity and feel the need to bring it up every time you post and put people down for having a different religion than you.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
lets get this thread back on track:

suh is the real deal. he's a special player and he happens to practice humanist values. a rare combination.