• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh and Cobb gone

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the rumors on the world wide web are saying we got Knighton eh?? Hmmm I will BBL to see if true!! I hope so!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jags got him.
Ya DJ.. Jags swooped in and snagged him.. 7M a year wow.. The prize is still out there and a big battle going on over him.. Hey some rumors of Wiz2 going to KC??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the Hudson pickup.
He is a perfect fit for what the Raiders want to run.. UP Tempo Football.. The Raiders were not going to be outbid for Rodney Hudson!! Now let's see what other goodies the Raiders bag.. Man, i want Amari Cooper over any player out there..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Center is the QB for the OL.. Hudson is a 25 year old top 3 rated Center.. So you know he wasn't going to be cheap.. Welcome to the NEW NFL where the price for good FAs goes up every year.. As the CAP goes up, so does the price of players..

Oh I understand this is the price of doing business and getting some of the top rated players in the league. I just think it is crazy that some middle tier guys are getting what some of the top guys at the position are getting right now. Now Hudson doesn't fall into that category but to me I am not paying the very top dollar for a position unless I absolutely know that player is actually the top player at the position. Right now Hudson is making the top money for a Center. Again good signing as he is a good player just was surprised he got more than $8 million.

As for Wiz well we shall see what he actually gets. He could very well get that $6 million a year. Is Hudson though worth that extra $3 million a year? I guess we shall see.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I understand this is the price of doing business and getting some of the top rated players in the league. I just think it is crazy that some middle tier guys are getting what some of the top guys at the position are getting right now. Now Hudson doesn't fall into that category but to me I am not paying the very top dollar for a position unless I absolutely know that player is actually the top player at the position. Right now Hudson is making the top money for a Center. Again good signing as he is a good player just was surprised he got more than $8 million.

As for Wiz well we shall see what he actually gets. He could very well get that $6 million a year. Is Hudson though worth that extra $3 million a year? I guess we shall see.
cd, a player is worth what a team is willing to pay for him.. Hudson is a top rated player, that is a very important piece to what the Raiders want to do.. Word has it he was our TOP rated player right there with SUh in a must have player.. KC was fighting to the bitter end for him, we just had more money.. Word has it KC picked up Branch and has their eyes set on Wiz2 as well.. Though the Rams Need a Center as well, So Wiz2 will not be cheap, he is a very good player that is young.. Wiz2 is the best on the market right now, could step right in and play at a high level.. I wanted to keep him!! But he no longer is a Raider.. I wish him well..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, a player is worth what a team is willing to pay for him.. Hudson is a top rated player, that is a very important piece to what the Raiders want to do.. Word has it he was our TOP rated player right there with SUh in a must have player.. KC was fighting to the bitter end for him, we just had more money.. Word has it KC picked up Branch and has their eyes set on Wiz2 as well.. Though the Rams Need a Center as well, So Wiz2 will not be cheap, he is a very good player that is young.. Wiz2 is the best on the market right now, could step right in and play at a high level.. I wanted to keep him!! But he no longer is a Raider.. I wish him well..

Oh I understand the price you guys paid. I understand the market is showing that if you want top flight talent you are going to have to pay for it. I know the Broncos were high on Hudson as well so the talent is definitely there. Just not a big person on spending big on the Center position. If he would have come to the Broncos for around $7 million I would have been ok with it but the contract just is a bit too rich for my blood. Again you got a top tier player so kudos to the Raiders and I know he will help the team. Still hoping Wiz2 will come to the Broncos now but will have to see on his price. $6 million is about the top end that I would want to see the Broncos pay for his services.