• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sudwerk Brewing, Davis CA

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any beer drinkers in CA on here? My buddy has been brewing at Sudwerk for some years now, and just got his own recipe on the shelves out there. He brought some back east for me to try at Christmas, and I must say, its damn tasty...try one if you find it

Sudwerk Cascaderade IPL makes debut | BeerPulse

Cascaderade-IPL-575.jpg

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I went to school in Davis, and while that brew was/is beyond the budget of the average college student we'd go for the Martzen whenever we could afford it.....mostly, in those days, because it packs a punch. Pretty nice brewery too.

One of the top technical brewmaster schools is there in Davis too, did your buddy go there? I know Sudwerk is staffed with lots of people from there. My brother went to that school.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah he did go there, finished up a few years back and started at sudwerk after graduating...I recently got to visit him out there, gotta say Davis was a pretty awesome place, wish I woulda had more time there...we stopped in at The Beer Shoppe and had a few tasty brews

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fantastic place to go to school with one drawback.....the sports aren't all that exciting. And that's getting a lot better, but when I was there football and basketball were D2. Did win the D2 basketball title when I was there though!