• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Such an inspiring day this has been

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just out of curiosity Cane - exactly what does the Pacers have right now that the Lakers don't in the terms of championships?

No one is going to win any championships with a 27-55 record, just saying.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Young for 4 years and Jordan Hill at $9 million a year. Great signings.:lol:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And at least I'm not an admitted racist/p*****ile like TLF...:lol:

For the love of God I hope TLF is officially done with his sick, infatuation with young girls.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers - zero championships in the last twenty years

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cane, even in Fouled Out, there are no personal attacks of other posters such as what you posted in the post that I "Unapproved".

FYI, that crap is non-negotiable and will not even be discussed. If I see it again, you're likely gone. No further discussion. This is your one and only warning.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither did the Pacers with a 56-26 record - they both were failures:lol:

That's not something to brag about. We won more than twice as many games as you did - That's a fact. So, I'll gladly take my chances with 56. If you really want to live for the past, I feel sorry for you. As I've learned in recent years years in the real world, one who lives for the past is prone to nothing but hardache and frustration.

But, if you want to be a child and think "more championships" makes you "more of a fan", I think the likelihood of you being a Minnesota fan during the Minneapolis Lakers five titles in the 50's are silm to none.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cane, even in Fouled Out, there are no personal attacks of other posters such as what you posted in the post that I "Unapproved".

FYI, that crap is non-negotiable and will not even be discussed. If I see it again, you're likely gone. No further discussion. This is your one and only warning.

Dude, I get it that we're two completely difference types of fans - I don't like you and you don't like me. I won't individually harass TLF anymore, but I've seen LUSC make similar remarks toward him.

I feel like you're stalking my posts in particular. If you're really going to accept the power of being a mod, don't let personal feelings get in the way of business. That's an abuse of power.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I get it that we're two completely difference types of fans - I don't like you and you don't like me. I won't individually harass TLF anymore, but I've seen LUSC make similar remarks toward him.

I feel like you're stalking my posts in particular. If you're really going to accept the power of being a mod, don't let personal feelings get in the way of business. That's an abuse of power.

Ah, the typical and childish "you're just being mean to me because you're 'drunk with power' and being unfair because you don't like me" response. I'll give you credit, it's at least more original than "Lakers bias".

It has nothing to do with whether or not I like you. It has to do with what is acceptable on this forum and the post that I unapproved, isn't acceptable. Period. If I see LUSC or anyone else posting that kind of crap, they will get the same warning.

However, you're the one I've seen do it and in this case, it was completely unprovoked. As I said, it's non-negotiable and if it happens again, you're gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not something to brag about. We won more than twice as many games as you did - That's a fact. So, I'll gladly take my chances with 56. If you really want to live for the past, I feel sorry for you. As I've learned in recent years years in the real world, one who lives for the past is prone to nothing but hardache and frustration.

But, if you want to be a child and think "more championships" makes you "more of a fan", I think the likelihood of you being a Minnesota fan during the Minneapolis Lakers five titles in the 50's are silm to none.

Then you need to quit bragging - I wasn't the one that was bragging about the Pacers being total failures

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you need to quit bragging - I wasn't the one that was bragging about the Pacers being total failures

LOL did you not read the original post? I wasn't that started the bragging, just pointing out how LeBron going back to Cleveland was good for the integrity of the game - which I'm sure you can't deny. We're on the same side on here, buddy.

The Miami guys instigated the "bragging" part and you for whatever reason decided to join in.:noidea:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total failures? Nope. Granted we didn't win the East like we were supposed to, but we still won 56 games and are in good position to advance further going forward.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't help but notice that the Pacers won the same number of championships as the Lakers

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total failures? Nope. Granted we didn't win the East like we were supposed to, but we still won 56 games and are in good position to advance further going forward.

Congrats, you won 8 more games than the 9th seed in the west. Woop woop :yahoo:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ANYTHING LESS THAN A CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE IS A TOTAL FAILURE - JUST ASK LEBRON-LMAO

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs don't win it all within the next 2 years, watch out! Indecision 2016

Personally I understand why Lebron left Miami. It wasn't as easy as he thought he was and they most likely didn't get along as good as they thought they would. Lebron is a natural quitter that gives up and wants things handed to him with a silver spoon and plate. Lebron also realizes that winning in Cleveland is the only thing that would cement his legacy in the terms of greatness. Most would discount the greatness that he wants(and doesn't exist either) because he was like a ship leaving a sinking ship which oddly enough is what he is doing to Miami now:lol:

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the O.P. Lance Stephenson wanted to come back to the Pacers. What happened with that? :L

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well gee, we got to the conference finals. I'm sure 26 other teams would love to be in the position we're in, 27 now that LeBron left Miami. It never ceases to amaze me how much hate we've drawn simply because the jealous fan think he/she is taking "the high road" by rooting for the known commodity in Miami and trashing the Pacers.

Assuming we re-sign Stephenson (he CLEARLY wants to be here) and unload some excess big man depth, we're sitting pretty. Favorites in the East as far as I'm concerned.

:doh:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the O.P. Lance Stephenson wanted to come back to the Pacers. What happened with that? :L

He wanted to come back, but Bird wouldn't meet his wishes. It isn't as if Charlotte broke the bank on him. He wanted a shorter deal (the one he got with Charlotte) so he could potentially break the bank once the new CBA gets here.

I could find the source if you wanted it that badly.