• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Streaming TEs

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who does it and how has it been going this year? I started out with Walker until Reed came back. I added Daniels for a bye week filler, but then things started happening and I'm leaning toward streaming TE's.

First - RG3's comeback may negatively affect Reed. One catch by my TE does not instill confidence when my by week filler got 8 a week after he got his knee scoped.

Second - Seattle got dropped for Miami in my league. I couldn't ignore that so I dropped Baltimore to pick them up - mostly so I don't have to worry about Baltimore's week 11 bye. It does me no favors for playoffs as they take on Philly, but the upside for the rest of this year is still good, maybe higher than Baltimore. I'm not too worried as I'm in first place, and my focus is on playoffs.

Third -Houston got dropped as they are on bye. They happen to play Jax in week 14, so I'm loving the matchup. Which is the logical move? Stream TEs or stream Defenses?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike streaming any position. A good D is worth a later mid round pick, because a good D is a good D, and a bad D is still a bad D, often times even against a bad O. and a good TE is generally a 5 pt or so advantage over the crap shoot off the wire. That doesn't mean a D, or a TE can't be plucked off the wire any given week that will outscore the "good" ones, but it's a really low percentage success rate. And the more competitive league your in, the lower that percentage gets.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive streamed every week this year, and hit big every week but 1