• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

stock up

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A rookie head coach that is 3-6 is stock up?

Love Alf but he has trended downward each year. Last year he was a good runner but fumbled a bit more than you would like. Stock up?

Trent Murphy not bad so far but I don't know about stock up. I had to laugh when the writer said he needed more moves. Wasn't word on him coming out of college that he had a lot of moves. Did he forget them all? Did Haslett coach them out of him?

I agree that KRob should be in the stock up category.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden is the worst red zone play caller in the league right now.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden doesn't get guys like Reed and Garcon involved in the redzone offense. This baffles me. He always calls a run on 1st and goal when 1st down is the best down to pass on b/c its a surprise down especially in the red zone. He refuses to change. He does this every week. Its sickening.

With RG3 back and his ability to run it should maker it tougher on the defense to defend us in the redzone. This should open up the passing game more for Reed and Garcon. Let's see if Gruden takes advantage of this. We are kicking at least 2 30-37 yard FG a week. Why? b/c we cant score in the redzone. Way too much talent on offense we should be scoring a lot more points.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden doesn't get guys like Reed and Garcon involved in the redzone offense. This baffles me. He always calls a run on 1st and goal when 1st down is the best down to pass on b/c its a surprise down especially in the red zone. He refuses to change. He does this every week. Its sickening.

With RG3 back and his ability to run it should maker it tougher on the defense to defend us in the redzone. This should open up the passing game more for Reed and Garcon. Let's see if Gruden takes advantage of this. We are kicking at least 2 30-37 yard FG a week. Why? b/c we cant score in the redzone. Way too much talent on offense we should be scoring a lot more points.

My point is you have no idea what play is called. It always mystifies me when people say the play calling sucks because you don't know what play was called, was an audible run etc. You also have no idea if the people you mentioned were the primary receiver but the QB came off of them. Add to that 3 different QBs have played at least two games so when has the team had a chance to develop any continuity.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but sometimes Reed and Garcon are not even on the field in the redzone. That is crazy. I don't like his play calling style. Kyle was the same way, they are awful redzone play callers. even the 2 point try last week. You have to think to yourself even if my defense gives up a TD I can still win the game with a FG. So why would you take the XP of the scoreboard with 9 mins left in the game? Its embarrassing hence my posting a embarrassing loss. Im not impressed with Gruden at all.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't agree about Kyle at all. Kyle did a good job in Houston with a QB who has done nothing since. He coached a rookie QB here to a Div Title with an offense not being run by anyone else in the league. Now it is used to by a lot of teams. Now he is the offensive coordinator in Cleveland which was another team predicted to not do well. They are 6-3 with a QB that wasn't supposed to last but a few games and have been without their best receiver all year. The only think Kyle was guilty of was coming to Washington where almost every coach has failed.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ben buying stock for 20 years and there is no redskins player with any upside yes even t williams he has already peeked . But if I had to buy a player and watch him rise that would have to be breeland

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ben buying stock for 20 years and there is no redskins player with any upside yes even t williams he has already peeked . But if I had to buy a player and watch him rise that would have to be breeland

Not sure if I am reading your response correctly. However - if you are stating that there is no starting player currently on the Redskins who is not capable of significant improvement to the point of becoming one of making significantly more contributions to this team then I have to disagree.

Off the top of my head I would put Kerrigan, Amerson, Murphy, Robinson, Reed & yes possibly even RG3 in this category. All of these players have probably not peeked (assuming no major health issues in the near future) and are talented to the point where they could be a real force in the NFL. You have to be careful to not base everything on the recent past since all of these players are young, have room to improve & possibly look worse due to an overall shortage of talent at certain positions. Remember - players always appear better than they are on winning teams & generally worse than they really are on losing teams.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking at it as long term investment. Out of all the skins players my opinon would be buy breeland long hold amerson and kerrigan short if they where stock reed hold keenan hold murphy sell I would not buy more shares of reed keenan or amerson I be buying shares from breeland inc

Last edited by a moderator: