• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

still searching for a 13th opponent

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that article yesterday.

Reading between the lines
"We're working obviously closely with coach (Chris) Petersen. He's going to be involved in that process. It's a collaborative effort," Coyle said.

"(Petersen) has goals and objectives for his program and we want to make sure when we schedule that we match those goals and objectives."

Read more here: Boise State still searching for 13th football game in 2012 | Voices.IdahoStatesman.com

We are bringing in a lot of new guys, already opening against a tough Mich State my guess is Coach Pete isn't all that hot to add on another huge opponent with Arky state. I could be very wrong on this but I suspect Coach Pete may not want to stack the deck too high with all those new faces in starting positions.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys playing Hawaii or something?

Also, mysfit, was it you who I was talking about w/regard to Douglas Preston/Lincoln Child?

yes, sir

we play at Hawai'i in conference play

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys playing Hawaii or something?

Also, mysfit, was it you who I was talking about w/regard to Douglas Preston/Lincoln Child?

Yes!

on both!

How as that book, as I recall we had talked about the lousy reviews it had gotten.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is OK. It is a quick read. It is not as good as the Pendergast books or any of their early ones, but on par with the Preston alone books and better than the Child alone books.

It is kind of telegraphed, and they kind of paint themselves into a corner. Read it and then we can discuss.