• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Steelers @ Titans

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was there. At Beer Sellar now on 2nd Ave. They pounded the dogshit out of us at the end.

Good game Hammer... Must have been a wild game to watch. Mettenberger looks promising!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Steelers game plan was too conservative and it almost cost them the game. Big Ben should be throwing the ball more.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey look... It's Misko's beyatch

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what game did you watch ? they blitzed every down .. kinda hard to throw it when you got defenders right up in your grill.. running game worked well
The Titans are not a stellar defense and Big Ben was not allowed to air it out. A conservative offense will get you one and done if you make the playoffs.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Steelers game plan was too conservative and it almost cost them the game. Big Ben should be throwing the ball more.

I was going to ask if you were a dumb ass, but then I saw you were a cowboys fan and got my answer.

The Titans either blitzed or dropped 8 into coverage. Either Ben didn't have time or everyone was covered. So, you run the ball right down their throat. I know it's difficult for a cowboy fan understand football. You might want to let the grown ups talk. You just might learn something.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they had 5 plus sacks ...he didnt have time throw a lot
Three yards and a cloud of dust became obsolete after Woody Hayes retired.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to ask if you were a dumb ass, but then I saw you were a cowboys fan and got my answer.

The Titans either blitzed or dropped 8 into coverage. Either Ben didn't have time or everyone was covered. So, you run the ball right down their throat. I know it's difficult for a cowboy fan understand football. You might want to let the grown ups talk. You just might learn something.

You can make your point without resorting to a cheap personal attack but I know that is difficult for a Steelers fan to do.

The Titans are a 2-7 team that the Steelers should have beaten with ease if they would have opened up their offense.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three yards and a cloud of dust became obsolete after Woody Hayes retired.

Maybe you missed it in the 4th quarter when Bell was getting 6, 7, 8 yards a pop. He had 204 yards on 33 carrie. I 'm no mathlete, but that's over 6 yards a carry. I know its not as flashy as throwing the ball to a thug that beats his own mother, but it will win football games in December & January. Something the cowboys have had a problem with since Clinton was president.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you missed it in the 4th quarter when Bell was getting 6, 7, 8 yards a pop. He had 204 yards on 33 carrie. I 'm no mathlete, but that's over 6 yards a carry. I know its not as flashy as throwing the ball to a thug that beats his own mother, but it will win football games in December & January. Something the cowboys have had a problem with since Clinton was president.
Can you ever respond to a post without making a snide remark? What does Dez Bryant have to do with the Steelers poor game plan?

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the game plan work? Yes it did. The Steelers won. It might not be what you cowboy fans like, but that just goes to show you that cowboy fans are not the brightest bulbs on the tree. Cowboy fans worry more about style than substance. Steelers fans loved seeing Bell pounding the ball in the second half. Sorry if you are butt hurt, but you came here talking trash about the Steelers not airing the ball out when the Titans were blitzing or dropping 8 into coverage every down. Instead of fighting that, Pittsburgh decided to take what the defense was giving them. Pretty smart as I see it and as you can see it was effective.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can make your point without resorting to a cheap personal attack but I know that is difficult for a Steelers fan to do.

The Titans are a 2-7 team that the Steelers should have beaten with ease if they would have opened up their offense.

You can't get caught up in the records sir...live I was kind of agreeing with you a little...I thought they should've had more hot routes called vs the blitz...after I watched the DVR again...they had a few more hots called than I thought...just not enough time to get it the ball off.

Solid game plan by Haley...forcing those blitzers to tackle a 240 lb RB took a lot of steam out of the Titans front 7...the TD drop by Bryant, endzone INT, and the blown coverage on the long TD made the score closer than what I would've liked.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator: