• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Steelers @ Bengals 8:30pm ET ESPN

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a problem the Steelers have. They play down to inferior opponents. Especially on the road.

It's a preparation issue.

The way this game went was entirely expected by Steeler fans.

That is typical of Tomlin teams, and the vast majority of the time it's the OFC that is sluggish (but I won't go there...now) looking at the game last night...I think you saw a very determined Bengals team that had lost 5 consecutive to PIT.

I thought it was maybe Tomlin's best coaching job in a while to get a win out of there.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton shrank when they needed him the most, like I expected to see anything different.
He must have been swimming at the YMCA.

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Marvin lewis needs to be fired about three years ago and the Bengals have entirely wasted what otherwise could have been (and was, for a little while) a talented team.

It's very telling in a case like the one with Lewis that both of the coordinators who have come out from the cincy tree, Jay Gruden and Mike Zimmer, are much better coaches than he is.

His inability to ever, no matter what, pull out a tough game against the steelers, nor to control the group of hooligans and thugs that he has on his team, is pretty pathetic and bengal fans should be pretty irate at the higher-ups for not pulling the plug a while ago....