• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stay classy Miami Thread?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Golden can really change the culture of stupidity in that program. He should cut all former players off. No access.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Golden can really change the culture of stupidity in that program. He should cut all former players off. No access.

I’m surprised that quote even raised an eyebrow down here. It must have been picked up over the wire or the internet and someone outside of South Florida complained about it. It’s a culture of stupidity, but also a culture of hub-cap thieves and local Miami-Broward gang thugs who are fans but certainly never went to school there.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think that FSU could pay for a prescription visor or some damn sports goggles in his prescription. But hey it is working so I do not care.

Yup...if it's not broke...

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About 2 years ago, Sileo had the 6am-9am spot on WDAE 620AM in Tampa/St Pete. He got fired from that station for comparing players to monkeys.

He was entertaining to listen to...but a bafoon. Finding a radio sports talk show host that's both entertaining and intelligent is....rare.