• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

State of the NFL

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sour grapes here because the Rams lose that game regardless but.....The Cowboys first TD is typical of today's NFL. I have Red Zone so I see bits and pieces of just about every game every week. The blatant push off by Bryant goes on in every game, especially in the end zone. However if the DB's even look at a WR they are flagged for PI. The Rams receivers need to start doing more of this because it's not going to be called. The NFL doesn't want it called. That and all of the personal foul pentalities any time a defensive player makes a big hit and flags on every damn punt return are ruining the game. These officials aren't capable of properly interpreting these rule changes. I've always been a bigger NFL fan but I'm now finding the college game much more enjoyable to watch these days. They call the obvious stuff and for the most part let the players decide the games. Please stop the madness NFL.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atleast the front office should come out and admit that was a terrible no call…

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atleast the front office should come out and admit that was a terrible no call…

Ya but at some point you can't blame everything on the refs. And if other teams are using it to their advantage there's no reason why we can't either.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was one was tough to take, since it was a defensive PI that set up the Cowboys in the first place.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams got screwed a couple of times...I think they would have lost anyway but it might be a good thing if Fisher puts a rule book in each locker...lol

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya but at some point you can't blame everything on the refs. And if other teams are using it to their advantage there's no reason why we can't either.

I certainly wasn't blaming the refs and I thought I made that clear. That was just one play in a game of bad plays by the Rams I'm just tired of watching officials decide many of these NFL games on a weekly basis. The NFL has made a concerted effort to let the WR's have a decided edge and they want the refs to call it the way they have. The WR's maul the DB's but every time they don't catch a pass they start waiving for the flag and many times they get it. As I said I see at least bits and pieces of every game every week and this garbage goes on constantly.

I agree that the Rams need to start taking advantage of it if the refs aren't going to call offensive PI. They have some big targets in Cook and Quick might as well throw it up in the end zone and let them push off to make the play.