• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stamkos!!!!!!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw crud, I am truly in disbelief about seeing Stammers injured! This could be the end of our season. The Tampa Tribune just had an article Sunday about our lack of secondary scoring. The article stated that Stammers 13 goals accounts for over 26% of the Bolts offense & Marty's 7 goals combine with Stamkos to be over 40% of the Bolt's offense! I am really beside myself right now & bummed to see him injured. I pray that it's not as serious as it looked & I pray for him to have a quick recovery! Stamkos, you are definitely in my prayers, get well soon mate!

Very lousy end result on the game. Another shutout for the B's but I will stand firm & say it wasn't Lindy's fault, he played a great game!

Other news of note: 2 more D-men injured in Boston. Aulie & Salo were injured. My prayers go out to them also! God awful game in Boston!!!!! :omg:

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the injury doesn't look good, i'm preparing for the worst, I think a broken ankle or a fracture of some sort.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the injury doesn't look good, i'm preparing for the worst, I think a broken ankle or a fracture of some sort.

Boston fan here.

I'm glad my Bruins won, but Stamkos injury did take some of the joy out of the result for me.

I think a torn ACL is more likely than a broken leg, but hope whatever it is isn't as bad as it appeared to be.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a broken tibia for Stamkos which will require surgery TSN Aaron Ward's reporting, no timetable for recovery provided. Just researched this, a broken Tibia takes 4-to-6 Months to recover from, season over?

:L

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Brahman for posting & I know Stammers appreciates your well wishes & so do I. You all played a very good game & had a good, we'll deserved win. Another shutout too, congrats to the B's & their fans. Thanks again for the post!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Danny, 4-6 months & he is almost 27% of the Bolts offense. What do the Bolts do now? I would say to hire the Buc's punter but they are 0-8 and probably need him more!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking about this horrible happening, I guess when/if they place Stammers on Ohlund's team (team IR), it may be time to bring up Drouin & see whether he was worth that #1 draft pick. I can only hope he was! It's do or die for our season. What you all think, should Stevie Y bring him into the league. All the other top draft picks are playing. Seth looks good!

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking about this horrible happening, I guess when/if they place Stammers on Ohlund's team (team IR), it may be time to bring up Drouin & see whether he was worth that #1 draft pick. I can only hope he was! It's do or die for our season. What you all think, should Stevie Y bring him into the league. All the other top draft picks are playing. Seth looks good!

They can only bring Drouin up for an emergency(one game) due to the junior rule, so it wouldn't be permanent

They should try and make a short term move if they can

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can only bring Drouin up for an emergency(one game) due to the junior rule, so it wouldn't be permanent

They should try and make a short term move if they can

Double crud, that's right Cobie he's in juniors! OMG :wtf2:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read about the injury, that really sucks. Dude was on top of the scoring lead as well. Sorry to hear this news guys, hopefully the teams finds a way to rally around each other and Stamkos can somehow get healthy before the season is over. Really crummy news for sure.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep 4 to 6 months maybe he could be back if we make the playoffs! some have come back in 3 months from this type of injury.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a broken tibia for Stamkos which will require surgery TSN Aaron Ward's reporting, no timetable for recovery provided. Just researched this, a broken Tibia takes 4-to-6 Months to recover from, season over?

:L
we also don't know how bad the break is till they finish the surgery so lets hang tight on trades for now till we know how long.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge blow for Team Canada for the olympics