• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs at Lakers Game 4 Sun 4/28 @ 7:00 PM EST

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie was asked if D12 is a "max" player and Reggie's response was no. This was after d12 was yelling in the direction of Mitch standing in the galley way at Staples Center. Reggie further qualified his definition of a max player is one you can go to when the game is on the line consistently and in Reggie Miller's opinion, D12 is not that guy and then he further explained that this may be a result of the wrong system but overall, Reggie did not change his opinion. We shall see if D12 walks or not.

If he is willing to walk away from $30 million, then let him go and re-build with other free agents in 2015!! They also pointed out that prior to the series, Dwight said he was looking forward to playing with Kobe and Pau.

I also agree with the quote attributed to D'Antoni that Dwight is going to have to expand his game offensively!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is it boyz!!! I'll be back in about a half an hour with this season's final results on the score prediction contest thread!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I think Sman beat me by 1 freakin point overall, damn! Well at least I can hold my head up high and even though the Lakers lost every game I came close without ever picking against them the entire year...

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I gotcha by 1. Sorry Vitamike....It took me a while to figure out how the game works. But I got it down pretty good in the second half...

As we both know the secret isn't picking the winner. It's picking the over/under.

Look forward to giving you a rematch next year.

Peace!!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love nothing more than to see the Lakers win. We are certainly a spoiled lot having been blessed with so many Championships and great players. It's hard to see the sparkle on the diamond dim, but we've been through this before and the Lakers will be back.

Regardless of what happens tonight I'm sure no one is jumping ship. :2cents:

i can GUARANTEE that i won't. Lakers 'til i die...

CL67

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I gotcha by 1. Sorry Vitamike....It took me a while to figure out how the game works. But I got it down pretty good in the second half...

As we both know the secret isn't picking the winner. It's picking the over/under.

Look forward to giving you a rematch next year.

Peace!!!

Well Sire, you stole the crown you are wearing by cheating :D.

:wtf2: This was the first year we allowed picking against the Lakers much to my disapproval...

Oh well, I wont ever pick against the Lakers and we ended up playing under two different sets of rules in my book.

Any way just thought I would pitch my bitch before saying congratulation!

Anyway under the letter of the Law, you won so .....

Congratulations Sman!! :first:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can GUARANTEE that i won't. Lakers 'til i die...

CL67

Been a Laker fan for 42 years!! I'm too old and set in my ways to change now!!

And before any of you Ram fans say "What about the Rams, you changed then"!!

No snake eating bitch is likely to move the Lakers to St. Louis!! :becky:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Sire, you stole the crown you are wearing by cheating :D.

:wtf2: This was the first year we allowed picking against the Lakers much to my disapproval...

Oh well, I wont ever pick against the Lakers and we ended up playing under two different sets of rules in my book.

Any way just thought I would pitch my bitch before saying congratulation!

Anyway under the letter of the Law, you won so .....

Congratulations Sman!! :first:

Are you suggesting that sman was on steroids?!?

Is that what the s in sman stands for?!?:laugh3:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vitamike, I'll just let you know during the second half I never went against the Lakers once....Just the last 2 games in the playoffs when they had like 5 guys go down...And to be honest I felt when the team started quiting on themselves, I quit on them.

We'll do it again next near.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vitamike, I'll just let you know during the second half I never went against the Lakers once....Just the last 2 games in the playoffs when they had like 5 guys go down...And to be honest I felt when the team started quiting on themselves, I quit on them.

We'll do it again next near.

Sman, if I can't give you grief in my concession speech than what the hell? :lol:

You won fair and square under the rules brother... It was just my personal rules that made it tough on me. Who knows, I could have picked against the Lakers and still lost.

Either way I'll get cha' next year.

Damn, I came so close at being the first repeat champion though, one freakin point!

Not sure what we would have done if we tied. I suggest next year if we get that far between the first and second half champs the first tie breaker would be number of games over the other, second tie breaker would be highest number of games with the accumulative score edge, third tie be the winner of the first half. Wow those would have all been me! :laugh3:

I wonder if retro got the results up yet for the post season contest?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Vita thanks but I meant the vBookie bet, I was trying to post a bet but I was too late... As I sit here with my son listening to "playground", a music station on direct tv Dwight Howard is singing with a bunch of kids "lets get it started", I am very disappointed...I can understand them giving up on a year that dealt blow after blow, but to see Kobe sitting on that sideline when he could have been home is just disrespectful to give up like that... I know Goudelock better be signed this summer...and Dantoni MUST GO! Like now, no 5 games in...like pull Howard in the office offer him the max then bring in Dantoni in the office fire him and tell Howard that's how it goes here...get it done or get the fuck out... Now sign that contract or get the fuck out...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I came so close at being the first repeat champion though, one freakin point!

Not sure what we would have done if we tied.

You guys would have had to decide on a place to meet up and fight. I would have been the ref!! Which means the Bruin fan would have no chance!!:lol: