• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spring Training

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize in advance for the ignorance but is it his throwing arm?

Yep. Same arm that he had the broken growth plate in his elbow back in spring 2010. He missed all of 2010 because of the injury. He is hoping to get back sooner this time, but won't know till they do the surgery.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Same arm that he had the broken growth plate in his elbow back in spring 2010. He missed all of 2010 because of the injury. He is hoping to get back sooner this time, but won't know till they do the surgery.

Wow....I'm legitimately sorry to hear that. He's a great young player with a ton of talent. Hopefully he can make a full recovery and not see a significant drop off in his swing and/or throwing ability upon returning.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow....I'm legitimately sorry to hear that. He's a great young player with a ton of talent. Hopefully he can make a full recovery and not see a significant drop off in his swing and/or throwing ability upon returning.

I don't think there is any ligament damage involved with the injury, so I think his throwing & hitting should be fine. But the problem is that this may be a chronic condition that pops up from time to time during the rest of his career. That means any soreness during the rest of career should be taken seriously.