• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla Fan

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like all but one poster on this Board, so I will never be mad whenever one of Hooplas posters is happy with their team, so for YOU, the SportsHoopla Poster I am content at your teams success...

I am sorry but that is the best I could do, it has been almost 2 weeks and thats it. I truly hate the fucking bruins. I think the real reason I am a Canadiens fan is not the fact;
I was a Die Hard Tim Raines and Expos fan from when I can first remember (around 83),
That the first Hockey game I ever saw was Game 6 of the 86 Finals and everyone was rooting for the Flames, add in they were from Montreal and me being an Expos fan, decided to root for them
No, the real reason I am a Canadiens fan is I Fucking hate the bruins. Hell I Hated you guys before I even knew you Existed, So there is no possible way for me to ever be content in Anything about the Fucking bruins. I wish they did not exist. I could never wish them luck or fortune or content.

But to the SportsHoopla Posters, I wish Your Team Good Luck.

P.S. I know posting my real feelings aint going to get me a bouquet of flowers, especially when this should be a "Good Luck and Good Series Win thread" but I do have thick skin so feel free to express you feeling about the greatest team in Hockey The Montreal Canadiens. Though I do forget to check in down here sometimes...

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am curious now too...

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and fuck the Canadiens. Being at game 7 was soooo sweet. See you next season! :yo:

I think I am "the one" now.