• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox overtake 1st place, Bruins dispose of Rangers easily, The world is right again...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So relaxing here before the angry brigade who hate their lives and had miserable weekends arrI've

how many people make up a brigade?

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how will the sox go down in flames... they all pitch like dempster and all bat like middlebrooks.. im still scratching my head with dempster.. dude gets k's but thats about all hes good for..

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they do allow you to trade your overrated prospects for proven players

the best players this year have been drafted by the previous GM, or developed by other teams.

gordon, butler, cain, escobar, shields

Good point. But i think it takes that special prospect like Myers to get something of significance in return. Not all prospects miss, obviously, just most of them do. In baseball, not specifically the Royals

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K hopping train, get some work done and check back later when everyone is fist fighting, and the Red Sox aren't a "footnote" today, for some strange reason

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning fellas.
Buehrle slowly but surely becoming buehrle
Josh johnson back in a week
Jose reyes already running and fielding
Jose Bautista is hot as the heatwave coming to NY thursday
Hopefully this is the run they need to get back into things.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Heat

Jays are playing well.

Don't let them get a brother down

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bautista is back on the juice

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joey Votto >>> your team's player

Johnny Cueto would wipe the floor with Matt Garza

Aroldis Chapman has normalized.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joey Votto >>> your team's player

Johnny Cueto would wipe the floor with Matt Garza

Aroldis Chapman has normalized.

-

why was he trying to kill swish nicker?

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AL East 17-7 against the NL

we love inter-league play

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a belated Happy Memorial Day to everyone...

Let me guess...
After yet another Boston playoff teabagging of a NY team and Dirt was just joking about giving a shit about Rangers hockey...

At least we can expect a solid 260 posts from Down today...

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And wherever Cowboy is, stop giving me avatars from sites that pull their pics or limit the exposure to them. That's the second time I've had one of his dumb avatars crap out on me..

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long wait until the opener, hopefully they start playing these games every other night, two or three games off in between games kill's the series flow for the fans.
Bruins can beat them by playing like they did against the Rangers just keep crashing the net..

Young defense Krug has it going right now on the PP he keeps that up and the Bruins might move on..

They have to wait for the West to be set before they can start the next round in the East... That's the rules in hockey..

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is freakin scary:

581314_382531585186616_1913986844_n.jpg

PLANTS WON'T GROW NEAR WI-FI ROUTER

Ninth-graders design science experiment to test the effect of cellphone radiation on plants. The results may surprise you.

Five ninth-grade young women from Denmark recently created a science experiment that is causing a stir in the scientific community.

It started with an observation and a question. The girls noticed that if they slept with their mobile phones near their heads at night, they often had difficulty concentrating at school the next day. They wanted to test the effect of a cellphone's radiation on humans, but their school, Hjallerup School in Denmark, did not have the equipment to handle such an experiment. So the girls designed an experiment that would test the effect of cellphone radiation on a plant instead.

The students placed six trays filled with Lepidium sativum, a type of garden cress into a room without radiation, and six trays of the seeds into another room next to two routers that according to the girls calculations, emitted about the same type of radiation as an ordinary cellphone.

Over the next 12 days, the girls observed, measured, weighed and photographed their results. Although by the end of the experiment the results were blatantly obvious — the cress seeds placed near the router had not grown. Many of them were completely dead. While the cress seeds planted in the other room, away from the routers, thrived.

The experiment earned the girls (pictured below) top honors in a regional science competition and the interest of scientists around the world.

According to Kim Horsevad, a teacher at Hjallerup Skole in Denmark were the cress experiment took place, a neuroscience professor at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden, is interested in repeating the experiment in controlled professional scientific environments

Forsøg med karse i 9. klasse vækker international opsigt | Nyheder | DR

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Heat

Jays are playing well.

Don't let them get a brother down

Never.. i still got faith. Just happy they are playing better ball. And hopefully the pitching comes around. Chad jenkins has done a good job thus far. Hopefully the rest of the pitching comes around as well. Morrows turn tonight

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read a single word of that