• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

South Race

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so I know this won't happen but where do you guys think we'd be ranked if we beat UCLA, Wash St., Oregon and then ASU (in this hypothetical nonsense just pretend ASSU is ranked at the time we play them).

10-2 record with wins over ranked UCLA, Oregon, and ASU would put us in the top 10.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I don't think top ten, but close. I think there will be quite a few undefeated teams because they are all in different conferences, and quite a few one-loss teams after that. The real question from there would be that we would be in the Pac Championship game. And what would we be ranked if we then beat the North winner (Oregon or Stanford)? Then we would be top ten and in the Rose Bowl.

Last edited by a moderator:

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Jahii, you really didn't get that????

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only undefeated teams left are Alabama, Oregon, FSU, Baylor, Fresno St, and Northern Illinois.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what Stanford thought too. Utah is a very tough place to play at... you're underestimating that.

After seeing how UCLA struggled with Colorado. When we played them at home the game was over in the 1st quarter. ASU is the best team in the South and even ESPNs Jesse Palmer said ASU was better than UCLA on Thursday night. :suds:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing how UCLA struggled with Colorado. When we played them at home the game was over in the 1st quarter. ASU is the best team in the South and even ESPNs Jesse Palmer said ASU was better than UCLA on Thursday night. :suds:

Comparing Colorado and Utah is funny. Colorado is hands down the worst team the Pac 12 has had in decades.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing Colorado and Utah is funny. Colorado is hands down the worst team the Pac 12 has had in decades.

I never compared Utah to Colorado. I just said Utah played lights out one game, thats it they have to many problems for them to deal with a talented ASU squad whos gotten a lot better since there 3-2 start.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado has something like 2 wins in conference since joining the Pac 12. They lose by an average of over 3 TDs a game. They are BY FAR the worst team in the conference.

Cal has 1 win on the season in a nail bitter with Portland State. The fact that you guys were in a close game with them shows that you dont deserve to represent the south in the Pac 12 championship game. Let it be heard the only teams in the south that should is UCLA or ASU. Please delete this thread to save from embarrassment.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cal has 1 win on the season in a nail bitter with Portland State. The fact that you guys were in a close game with them shows that you dont deserve to represent the south in the Pac 12 championship game. Let it be heard the only teams in the south that should is UCLA or ASU. Please delete this thread to save from embarrassment.

It wasn't a close game... lol They scored their last TD that made it look close in garbage time.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smart women

I don't think ASU will lose to Utah. If anything they will crush them. UCLA is their only threat at this point until the Territorial Cup.

smart women.