• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Soo.. Whats going on with NBA ratings?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Social justice is code for socially acceptable racism. They’re a hate group.
You do yourself no favors using words incorrectly

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really comparing protestors for racial justice and better policing to Nazis? Shows where your head's at I guess LOL
Both are violent racists.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both are violent racists.

For someone who isn't watching basketball, you're certainly spending an awful lot of time on a basketball board arguing shit that nobody buys into.

If you want to allow the political beliefs of athletes and entertainers to decide what you're going to watch, that's your business. Enjoy whatever it is that you have chosen instead. But no one here cares.

This circle jerk has been going on for a few days and no one is changing their opinion. Those of us who want to watch are going to continue to watch. Those who aren't (and aren't secretly watching anyway) will continue to not watch.

In short, go have this discussion in the PF where this crap belongs. It's overstayed it's welcome here.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For someone who isn't watching basketball, you're certainly spending an awful lot of time on a basketball board arguing shit that nobody buys into.

If you want to allow the political beliefs of athletes and entertainers to decide what you're going to watch, that's your business. Enjoy whatever it is that you have chosen instead. But no one here cares.

This circle jerk has been going on for a few days and no one is changing their opinion. Those of us who want to watch are going to continue to watch. Those who aren't (and aren't secretly watching anyway) will continue to not watch.

In short, go have this discussion in the PF where this crap belongs. It's overstayed it's welcome here.
The problem with the NBA is that they're making intrinsically toxic political statements. That isn't something I made them do.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with the NBA is that they're making intrinsically toxic political statements. That isn't something I made them do.

No one made you come here and keep bitching about something you aren't watching. We get it, we know. You can leave now.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are incredibly ignorant.

Good luck navigating life.
Based off of what? I showed you plenty of evidence of it being incredibly divisive. There is no evidence of BLM even attempting unity. I have zero issues navigating life or even having good relationships of people of any background.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one made you come here and keep bitching about something you aren't watching. We get it, we know. You can leave now.
Look at the title of the thread you're in. They're losing record numbers of viewers and you have your head up your ass.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based off of what? I showed you plenty of evidence of it being incredibly divisive. There is no evidence of BLM even attempting unity.

"A man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest" - Paul Simon

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based off of what? I showed you plenty of evidence of it being incredibly divisive. There is no evidence of BLM even attempting unity. I have zero issues navigating life or even having good relationships of people of any background.

I'm sorry but I don't believe you have ever in your life compared social justice to nazis to a black man.

And like @trojanfan12 said...this belongs in the Pf. And you can go back to not watching basketball.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry but I don't believe you have ever in your life compared social justice to nazis to a black man.

And like @trojanfan12 said...this belongs in the Pf. And you can go back to not watching basketball.
Social justice is code for racism.

I don’t think you have ever made an honest effort at reading into BLM based off of our interactions. I accept your apology.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t think you have ever made an honest effort at reading into BLM based off of our interactions. I accept your apology.

Social justice is quite literally anti-racism.

We all see where you stand though.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah. It isn't.

There are racist chapters of blm. I've read some of their stuff back when they first launched. Depends on the chapter and the leader. I denounce every one of them that are racist.

But again congrats on not watching the nba. An amazing achievement. You have something you can pass along for generations.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the title of the thread you're in. They're losing record numbers of viewers and you have your head up your ass.

You have been shown MULTIPLE times why the ratings are what they are and its not the reason you've latched on to yet you still barge ahead. So it looks like you're the one in here giving yourself a colonoscopy.