• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sold on Vrabel as DC his Houston team was 32nd in defense when he was the DC
JMHO

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they won't pay much attention to you here neither.

remember the ESPN days? No matter how bad it is in Dallas, it's worse in Washington.

still holds true
It was friendly advice from someone that has followed the Viking. Y'all do what you want.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was friendly advice from someone that has followed the Viking. Y'all do what you want.
the espn days all you did was complain about cowboy fans on the skins board, but this is "friendly advice from someone that followed the Vikings".

we are football fans sporty we have no control on who is hired. IT'S AN OPINION.

It is funny to me you say you follow the Vikings. We know you're a Cousins ball washer, but football fans follow football, so we actually "follow" the vikings.

YOU ARE JUST FEELING LARGE FOR THE SECOND TIME IN 25 YEARS.

anyone but you Sir. You remain THE poster redskins fan.

ALWAYS ON YOUR MIND>

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet...here you are.

this board is like the skins board.

You remain boring here too.

Thanks for the invite, I'll be over shortly.

LOL

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scrader RB from Missouri looks good. I would not mind going after him.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scrader RB from Missouri looks good. I would not mind going after him.
Will be interesting to see if they try to trade up into the 4th or 5th round for a RB. I just don't see them drafting one with their first three picks.

If I controlled the Draft I am focused on value in the first round. They need another offensive tackle,center and LB. I think there will be an offensive lineman sitting there at 24 that will be potentially dominant.

Biadz going to sign elsewhere, hopefully. Biadz was average at best and will get overpaid in FA. They need an upgrade at center badly.

If Tyron Smith still wants to play then you sign him to a team friendly deal with incentives.

They can't afford another repeat of the last draft.

I don't get this team sometimes. They draft another stinking TE in round two last year. This pissed me off. It was clear to me that Ferguson was going to be the guy, but obviously this front office did not know what they had. I noticed that there was something different about Ferguson his rookie year. How this front office did not also see it? Hell even the Chiefs TE said he had Ferguson on his TE to watch list for the 23 season.

They draft a 330 pound NT and he loses 30 pounds? It like WTF? They turned him into a tweener. SMFH.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet...here you are.

this board is like the skins board.

You remain boring here too.

Thanks for the invite, I'll be over shortly.

LOL
If someone going to talk about Minnesota then you also got to take a look at his past in Dallas. 2003 they had the number 1 defense in the NFL under Zimmer. Quite the accomplishment considering the lack of talent on that defense.

The one concern I got is they are used to a "players" coach being their DC. Zimmer was never a players coach when he was in Dallas. Far from it. This could be a possible problem in today's NFL when you consider the Egos involved. But when it comes to scheme and blitzing Zimmer was a great coach in Dallas.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting to see if they try to trade up into the 4th or 5th round for a RB. I just don't see them drafting one with their first three picks.

If I controlled the Draft I am focused on value in the first round. They need another offensive tackle,center and LB. I think there will be an offensive lineman sitting there at 24 that will be potentially dominant.

Biadz going to sign elsewhere, hopefully. Biadz was average at best and will get overpaid in FA. They need an upgrade at center badly.

If Tyron Smith still wants to play then you sign him to a team friendly deal with incentives.

I don't get this team sometimes. They draft another stinking TE in round two last year. This pissed me off. It was clear to me that Ferguson was going to be the guy, but obviously this front office did not know what they had. I noticed that there was something different about Ferguson his rookie year. How this front office did not also see it? Hell even the Chiefs TE said he had Ferguson on his TE to watch list for the 23 season.

They draft a 330 pound NT and he loses 30 pounds? It like WTF? They turned him into a tweener. SMFH.
It all depends on who our DC is and how much input he has in the draft. I want larger DT's and LB's as well. A 3rd or 4th round RB would be great if warranted. I would prefer to give up second round picks for the next 10 year to move up. I am so frustrated with our second round picks.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last year's draft looks like a disaster. What might save the day is Overshown. I think that kid will be a star. Still, when your kicker is EASILY your best rookie producer, that's a big swing and miss

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all depends on who our DC is and how much input he has in the draft. I want larger DT's and LB's as well. A 3rd or 4th round RB would be great if warranted. I would prefer to give up second round picks for the next 10 year to move up. I am so frustrated with our second round picks.
I thought last draft was the first time in a while we reached for players to fill needs. That's what FA is for. If you want to draft well, you have to go BPA. There is no way anyone can make me believe Mazi was the highest rated player last year in round one. And they talked openly about feeling like they had to draft Schoonmaker because he was their last highly rated TE. You're better off drafting at positions you think you are loaded at it that's your highest rated guy

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year's draft looks like a disaster. What might save the day is Overshown. I think that kid will be a star. Still, when your kicker is EASILY your best rookie producer, that's a big swing and miss
Mazi could still develop,but I will have to see it to believe it. I read a rumor today that Mazi lost nearly 40 pounds from what he was at Michigan. Whatever the experiment was it failed.

They may need to look in FA for a true run stopping NT, because they sure as hell don't know how to draft one, or develop one. Hankins is old and not nearly the player he used to be.

As far as Jerry saying he is all in for 2024: I will have to see it to believe it.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought last draft was the first time in a while we reached for players to fill needs. That's what FA is for. If you want to draft well, you have to go BPA. There is no way anyone can make me believe Mazi was the highest rated player last year in round one. And they talked openly about feeling like they had to draft Schoonmaker because he was their last highly rated TE. You're better off drafting at positions you think you are loaded at it that's your highest rated guy
I would have been more on board if they had Drafted Schoonmaker later in the draft or not at all. 4th or 5th round made more sense.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have been more on board if they had Drafted Schoonmaker later in the draft or not at all. 4th or 5th round made more sense.
Mazi was a 2nd-3rd at best and like you said, most people had Schoonmaker in the 5th. I said at the time of the draft Joey Porter Jr(that's who I took for the team in the Hoop draft), but I thought Nolan Smith and Sam LaPorta would have been great there as well. Mazi was a reach. 2nd round I was positive we were going to take O'Cyrus Torrence and was floored when the took Schoony. Hopefully they will be different players after a full offseason

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mazi was a 2nd-3rd at best and like you said, most people had Schoonmaker in the 5th. I said at the time of the draft Joey Porter Jr(that's who I took for the team in the Hoop draft), but I thought Nolan Smith and Sam LaPorta would have been great there as well. Mazi was a reach. 2nd round I was positive we were going to take O'Cyrus Torrence and was floored when the took Schoony. Hopefully they will be different players after a full offseason
Yeah, I wanted Torrence in the 2nd as well. Schoonmaker has potential, but so did a handful of other TE we took in the 2nd. Fasano,Bennett were good players,but we had Witten already.. oh , I forgot about Escobar who stunk and was a total bust.. so yeah, knowing all this I was pissed when we drafted Schoonmaker. 2nd round picks need to be used for the starting lineup, not backups .