• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So where did Jahii get drafted?

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he freaking enter one of the deepest drafts coming off a shitty season for him? He should have played one more year, hopefully having a better season, and then he would have had a better chance of being drafted next year.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the feeling from what I've heard about Carson he just isn't a coachable guy. Likely his only decent shot of being drafted would have been if he left after his freshman year.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he freaking enter one of the deepest drafts coming off a shitty season for him? He should have played one more year, hopefully having a better season, and then he would have had a better chance of being drafted next year.

Carson isn't very bright.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I am a bit surprised that Bach didn't make it. I have a feeling that Bach will play a couple seasons in Europe and then get on someone's roster, even if he plays NBADL for a year or two.

But Carson????? That piece of shit just thought he was God's gift to basketball. His play showed it by the way he hogged the ball as a PG, to the way he digressed in his A:T ratio. Such a piece of shit, and that's not even as an AZ fan; that's as a CBB fan.

He didn't leave a year early, he left TWO years early (remember, he had to sit out a year because his grades weren't good enough to get into ASU). It's not that he listened to others around him talk him up, he listened to himself talk him up. And where did that get him? On the fucking curb. Herb was so certain that he was leaving at the beginning of last season, probably because he wanted him gone. No one who is trying to compete needs a selfish cancer on their team. Honestly, he reminded me of a much worse Mark Lyons. I guess NBA teams aren't lining up for a puny PG with almost 4 turnovers a game, just because he can run fast. Shit, could have fooled me!!!!

Good, fuck him. Pac is way too good for him anyway. He's talking all this shit about being the best in the Pac, and I guess the nine other players who got drafted (not to mention the others from around the conference who played last year are gong to get drafted in the years to come) thought otherwise. He can go run point in fucking Azerbaijan. He might impress them with how fast he can get up and down the court. And his legacy at ASU is nothing more than forgettable.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NJ goes RD 2. He sucks! I hope he is EPIC fail.
Jahii will get his revenge just like Vontaze Burfict did in the NFL.
Anybody remember James Harden? Yea, I thought so.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:
Honestly, I am a bit surprised that Bach didn't make it. I have a feeling that Bach will play a couple seasons in Europe and then get on someone's roster, even if he plays NBADL for a year or two.

But Carson????? That piece of shit just thought he was God's gift to basketball. His play showed it by the way he hogged the ball as a PG, to the way he digressed in his A:T ratio. Such a piece of shit, and that's not even as an AZ fan; that's as a CBB fan.

He didn't leave a year early, he left TWO years early (remember, he had to sit out a year because his grades weren't good enough to get into ASU). It's not that he listened to others around him talk him up, he listened to himself talk him up. And where did that get him? On the fucking curb. Herb was so certain that he was leaving at the beginning of last season, probably because he wanted him gone. No one who is trying to compete needs a selfish cancer on their team. Honestly, he reminded me of a much worse Mark Lyons. I guess NBA teams aren't lining up for a puny PG with almost 4 turnovers a game, just because he can run fast. Shit, could have fooled me!!!!
You all know Jahii is a great hoopster! cocky or not. He is a good player. Shut the fuck up

Good, fuck him. Pac is way too good for him anyway. He's talking all this shit about being the best in the Pac, and I guess the nine other players who got drafted (not to mention the others from around the conference who played last year are gong to get drafted in the years to come) thought otherwise. He can go run point in fucking Azerbaijan. He might impress them with how fast he can get up and down the court. And his legacy at ASU is nothing more than forgettable.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck you assholes.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Bachs sis in law and she said Charlotte picked him up.
bet Jahii takes a spoto at Housoton to be with James and to bench NJ