• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Washington Democrat taksj trash about Arizona after the Seahawks lose

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He calls our stat a desert racist wasteland after the Seahawks lose to us. Is there a Democrat on this planet that isn't a whiney little bitch. I'll take Sheriff Joe over your pathetic ass any day.

Go Cardinals

If you have nothing to do tomorrow give this loser a call.

Y! SPORTS

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a scumbag. He got a lot of shit on twitter... glad some "well known" people made him feel like an idiot.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I ever saw him I'd be so tempted to dropkick him. But you know what... beating the Seahawks is even better. He's so mad right now. Prick.

pistlpete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This clown represents Burien, which is south Seattle. Believe me Burien is one of the biggest wastelands in Washington. Crime runs rampart.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He calls our stat a desert racist wasteland after the Seahawks lose to us. Is there a Democrat on this planet that isn't a whiney little bitch. I'll take Sheriff Joe over your pathetic ass any day.

Go Cardinals

If you have nothing to do tomorrow give this loser a call.

Y! SPORTS

I'd take Sheriff Joe over this little sanctuary city liberal dbag anyday of the week as well. He's not in my district, I would of never voted for him if he did, and he doesn't speak for me, ever.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever created Twitter has sure made a lot of people look like idiots. I'm sure the guy had a few drinks and then decided he would post that not thinking of the consequences.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The insult to me is calling Phoenix a "wasteland." It's just ignorant. If you are a single guy, Seattle nightlife is a "wasteland." The traffic is worse there, the weather sucks (it is beautiful though for a few weeks in the Summer), and it may be the one place next to Buffalo where their pro sports have a worse history than Arizona.

But to get upset because he insulted Sherriff Joe? Come on, guys...I'm no bleeding-heart liberal but this guy is a clown and costs the taxpayers millions each year in shennanigans and despite his getting elected every term (I swear he'll live til he's 109)...much like South Seattle...crime has run rampant here since he's been around. Plenty of his own deputies despise him (they'd never admit it publicly)...I just spoke to one of them this weekend.

But if we as Arizonans don't think that much of the country looks to AZ as a political backwater we are kind of ignorant. My liberal friends are consistently in awe of the things that happen here, lol. Making MLK a holiday was actually protested against and only happened so we could get a Bowl game. So don't be shocked when this place gets a little crap here and there.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The insult to me is calling Phoenix a "wasteland." It's just ignorant. If you are a single guy, Seattle nightlife is a "wasteland." The traffic is worse there, the weather sucks (it is beautiful though for a few weeks in the Summer), and it may be the one place next to Buffalo where their pro sports have a worse history than Arizona.

But to get upset because he insulted Sherriff Joe? Come on, guys...I'm no bleeding-heart liberal but this guy is a clown and costs the taxpayers millions each year in shennanigans and despite his getting elected every term (I swear he'll live til he's 109)...much like South Seattle...crime has run rampant here since he's been around. Plenty of his own deputies despise him (they'd never admit it publicly)...I just spoke to one of them this weekend.

But if we as Arizonans don't think that much of the country looks to AZ as a political backwater we are kind of ignorant. My liberal friends are consistently in awe of the things that happen here, lol. Making MLK a holiday was actually protested against and only happened so we could get a Bowl game. So don't be shocked when this place gets a little crap here and there.

For a large city Phoenix has very little gun violence. The guy actually saves Maricopa County lots of money and he also punishes the bad guys making them sweat in Tent City. Didn't I just read that it now costs like hardly nothing to feed those in his jails. You should honor a guy who upholds the law as sheriff.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I even took a shot at the guy on Twitter...

That was pretty disgraceful.

People are stupid..... Alcohol and the Interent DON'T MIX !

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if Detroit and Newark are your standards to judge yourself by....

Some U.S. Cities Have Higher Gun Violence Than ENTIRE Nations ? Check This Map - PolicyMic

Phoenix has a worse rate of gun violence than the entire country of Mexico. Considering the corruption there and the Cartels..."honoring" Sheriff Joe will have to wait for another day.

And honoring the Sheriff for upholding the law...that's like praising Carson Palmer for throwing the ball on a pass play. I really don't expect any Sheriff to step into office and on his own decide he's not arresting anyone for Burglary anymore.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheriff Joe Arpaio for President BABY ! He is indeed a true blue All-American Hero ! I gotta admit I'm tired up & fed with the liberals always trashing the truly GREAT state of Arizona ! Just makes me wanna dig my heels in even deeper.

Btw......anyone got any Skittles ? See, I ain't racist. I like ALL kinds of colors ..... LOL.

It was priceless watching Darnell Dockett & Calais Campbell on the sidelines munching down on Skittles right after the game ended. :suds:

CaptainCoyoteSander

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MUHAha.

I guess if Detroit and Newark are your standards to judge yourself by....

Some U.S. Cities Have Higher Gun Violence Than ENTIRE Nations ? Check This Map - PolicyMic

Phoenix has a worse rate of gun violence than the entire country of Mexico. Considering the corruption there and the Cartels..."honoring" Sheriff Joe will have to wait for another day.

Are you serious? God you must be a retard to believe this. MUHAha. And I can't believe I haven't posted on this yet. What a stupid Lib. Washington is filled with them.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arpaio is a racist jerk who brings Arizona an awful rep. And he does cost us millions in tax dollars for his system that gets sued over and over. He gets busted by the feds for illegal shit yet hes our Sheriff. Its an embarrassment. I respect both republicans and democrats. We seem to forget that people are more then just their political beliefs. But Arizona does have a long history of racial injustice and Sheriff Joe keeps that stigma alive. THe things he has done has just been INCREDIBLY wrong. If you research Joe and still like him then Im sure youre the type that joins in on the racism too. He is a sick person. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING lower in my book then a racist.

Coincidentally I remember studying the DSM4R and it labels racism as a mental disease thats root stems from self hate.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please name some of these mythical states that do not have a history of racial injustice?

There has been racism in every state but I remember something about the north fighting the south to free the slaves. America has a long and bad history with racism but Arizona is one of those states with a very bad reputation. The SB was almost taken away for not making MLK day. Terminal 4 of our airport is called Barry Goldwater who voted AGAINST equal rights. If you remember the great rap group Public Enemy releasing songs about the racism in Arizona. Its not made up. Arizona has a long reputation for injustice and Sheriff Joe keeps it going.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts posted to support a point met with Name-calling and blustering. Don't join the debate team anytime soon. I'm not a "lib" btw. I could spend all day detailing Obamas mistakes. But if not supporting Sheriff Joe makes me "stupid" then I will revel in that stupidity all day long.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has been racism in every state but I remember something about the north fighting the south to free the slaves. America has a long and bad history with racism but Arizona is one of those states with a very bad reputation. The SB was almost taken away for not making MLK day. Terminal 4 of our airport is called Barry Goldwater who voted AGAINST equal rights. If you remember the great rap group Public Enemy releasing songs about the racism in Arizona. Its not made up. Arizona has a long reputation for injustice and Sheriff Joe keeps it going.

Because everyone looks to Flava Flav for his political genius.

What some people call injustice others call justice. And that is NOT a racist POV.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NcMalko: It's always a fine line to quote a rap group to people that don't like, understand or appreciate it.

Scooby surely doesn't know that Flava Flav did not write the lyrics for Public Enemy (Chuck D did) and was basically a glorified hype man (which would probably have to be explained further). He probably thinks PE just rapped about being rich, booty shaking, bedding women, shooting people, selling drugs, etc....which, of course, isn't true.

So while I get your point...a lot of people won't because they don't see PE as the socially conscious, innovative rap group they were...but just a bunch of idiots led by Flava Flav (who, I think it is hard to argue is not an idiot, lol). They'd be ignorant and lacking knowledge about them, but we all know that won't stop them from having an opinion...and a loud one at that.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NcMalko: It's always a fine line to quote a rap group to people that don't like, understand or appreciate it.

Scooby surely doesn't know that Flava Flav did not write the lyrics for Public Enemy (Chuck D did) and was basically a glorified hype man (which would probably have to be explained further). He probably thinks PE just rapped about being rich, booty shaking, bedding women, shooting people, selling drugs, etc....which, of course, isn't true.

So while I get your point...a lot of people won't because they don't see PE as the socially conscious, innovative rap group they were...but just a bunch of idiots led by Flava Flav (who, I think it is hard to argue is not an idiot, lol). They'd be ignorant and lacking knowledge about them, but we all know that won't stop them from having an opinion...and a loud one at that.

I know who PE is and I realize Chuck D wrote most of the lyrics. I was never a big fan of them, but I know they were very influential. Regardless, my point wasn't about PE. It was about NcMalko pointing out AZ's history of racism. Why point out a single state when in fact the entire country has a history of racism. If your going to call out a state for being racist why not throw in Mississippi or Alabama, or any southern state.

In regards to Sheriff Joe, there are some things I like about him and there are some things I don't like. For example: I don't like the fact that he allegedly racially profiled Latinos, but I do like how he handles the law breakers by sending them to tent city.

Point being, Find me a politician who is liked for everything he does all the time by everyone. I am proud of being a native Arizonian. When people like NcMalko agree AZ is a racist state like the worthless lib politician from Washington, then leave AZ and go to WA. We don't want you here.