• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I learned last night that I have to take my family (4) to NYC for a couple of nights....

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I gotta say, for the first time in my adult life.....I'm intimidated by something. NYC is about as far from my element as exists. I'm a country hick. Only been on a plane once. Never been north of the Mason Dixon line. I haven't a clue how much this is gonna cost me, where to stay, how to move about the city, etc. I feel helpless.

Yankees of the board, HELP!!!!!!!!

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your poor misguided soul may finally see the light.

As for NYC, I've never stayed the night there, only bussed from Philly for day trips, so I can't help.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I gotta say, for the first time in my adult life.....I'm intimidated by something. NYC is about as far from my element as exists. I'm a country hick. Only been on a plane once. Never been north of the Mason Dixon line. I haven't a clue how much this is gonna cost me, where to stay, how to move about the city, etc. I feel helpless.

Yankees of the board, HELP!!!!!!!!

just start working on a Bronx accent and use it the whole time you are there. You will be fine.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I can see how you can feel that way I would just say learn how to use uber because using the NY subway can be intimidating if you have no idea what you are doing, and don't bother asking New Yorkers for help