• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Snooki

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of a privacy buff... call me weird; call me paranoid; call me whatever, but putting your face out there online isn't exactly a good idea. Especially with some of the stuff I talk about on here...

You're a privacy buff but you put your girlfriends pictures up?

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tumblr_ltma7vsqbO1qaudry.gif

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He only cares about his personal privacy. Since he talks about drugs he's paranoid that he'll get busted by the man. I'm sure he's a member of a drug forum and references "S.W.I.M." because the police troll message boards looking for people to bust. :rolleyes:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always figured she was an actress playing a part for a show she is contracted to do. Don't you think the horny and drunk mess is an act? Way too over the top for reality...has to be showbiz. All those reality shows are scripted and staffed with corp. actors/models anyway.

I remember seeing a Vegas hotel guy say (on tv in some interview) that most of the time when Dean Martin did daytime shows he had iced tea or water in his glass. People expected his character to be drunk and silly and he wanted to oblidge them on their vacation.

From what I've read, it's a psuedo-act. The first season or so, it was very much real. But Snooki is actually a pretty smart girl (unlike most of the cast), and realized how to cultivate that "character" and use it to cash in. She plays it up when she has to. Some of the stuff I've read says that once the show finally ends, she'll probably continue to be rather famous for a few extra years because of how she's managing and marketing herself.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He only cares about his personal privacy. Since he talks about drugs he's paranoid that he'll get busted by the man. I'm sure he's a member of a drug forum and references "S.W.I.M." because the police troll message boards looking for people to bust. :rolleyes:

Lol I don't take it that far. Why so hostile lately champy?

I put one picture up, and it was a face shot...

I just do.

Baseless mudslinging and wishful thinking.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW if all this animosity is because of the "Beautiful people" comment, you guys need to take a step back, not get all defensive, and I'd also suggest familiarizing yourselves with the word "facetious."

Animosity? Defensive? I just think it's weird that we've seen the lady you stick it to and not you.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you getting so defensive, Aggie :)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only know who Snooki is because of Beavis and Butthead

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I don't take it that far. Why so hostile lately champy?
I put one picture up, and it was a face shot...
Baseless mudslinging and wishful thinking.

BTW if all this animosity is because of the "Beautiful people" comment, you guys need to take a step back, not get all defensive, and I'd also suggest familiarizing yourselves with the word "facetious."

:hand: