• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slowly but Surely

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
slowly but surely scorers are starting to score goals. G, Hartnell and Jake have started scoring. Vinny and Schenn will keep scoring as will Read. The pp has to get better. It won't be over night but those 3 will keep scoring with the confidence of scoring, Some bonding on this trip and things will turn around. They need a 6 goal night so they start believing they can score. No more back passes. Shoot on the h=net and crash. Cant wait much longer but I will be optimistic.

P.S. For those of you that can come across the Atlantic city press, a feel good story about my very tough 14 lb Maltipoo will have a feature story about him on Wednesday. A long but happy ending story. You all can get it on line. The 2nd story is a real mind blower and I cant believe no one on the entire site has picked it up. That's for another day. For now, AC press on Wednesday!!!!!

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this road trip will help them unite and grow tougher, physically and mentally - three tough places to play this week(Ottawa, Pittsburgh and Winnipeg) - they can really show what they're made of if they can get some big wins this week

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're obviously going to find out tonight, but I think G is now playing with the edge and passion that we're used to seeing out of him and that will only continue. He's going to catch fire at some point here and be unstoppable on a nightly basis. Hartnell is starting to score at his regular pace with two in the last three games. Voracek still needs to get a couple, but they're going to come if he's flanking G on the top line.

Obviously Lecavalier is scoring ahead of the pace that anyone even expected and Schenn/Read are chipping in, so the second line will have some pop one way or another.

It would be nice to see Couturier/Simmonds and Timonen/Streit net a goal or two, preferably on the power play.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
need to show me a lot more

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're obviously going to find out tonight, but I think G is now playing with the edge and passion that we're used to seeing out of him and that will only continue. He's going to catch fire at some point here and be unstoppable on a nightly basis. Hartnell is starting to score at his regular pace with two in the last three games. Voracek still needs to get a couple, but they're going to come if he's flanking G on the top line.

Obviously Lecavalier is scoring ahead of the pace that anyone even expected and Schenn/Read are chipping in, so the second line will have some pop one way or another.

It would be nice to see Couturier/Simmonds and Timonen/Streit net a goal or two, preferably on the power play.

Loved his play last game - he was key to their first two goals - if he can make passes like that and find guys, it's going to help immensely because they sure as hell ain't going to get that from Kimmo anymore

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved his play last game - he was key to their first two goals - if he can make passes like that and find guys, it's going to help immensely because they sure as hell ain't going to get that from Kimmo anymore

Streit still has a lot of offensive game left in him to me. If Timonen can't shoulder the load anymore, then Streit is up to the task and that's why he was promoted to the top power play unit. He's a few years younger and has a lot fewer Nhl miles on him, besides he's used to logging big minutes. I still think the demotion could definitely light a fire under Timonen. We shall see. There's a lot of leadership and experience on this team and that will pay dividends as the season progresses.