• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Skyrim Legendary Edition

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say that I'm not too crazy about the weirdo bad mushroom trip quests inside (???) the Black Books. I keep expecting Wavy Gravy to pop up and tell me to watch out for the brown acid.
Still enjoying the game a lot, haven't run out of fun things to do in it. I still visit Serana once in a while and she just glares at me for being a prick and abandoning her in the Dawnguard castle...she became useless due to the load bearing glitch she has. My companion has to be a pack mule for all the shit I want to hoard away!
Thought I could kill Ulfric and become the new emperor, but he just crouches down and whines like a scared rabbit. Get up and let me murder you, pussy!!!

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No other game can capture you and steal your life better than Skyrim. To this day, I still play it. It's just the endless possibilities. No matter how much you play, you'll never see everything the game has to offer.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved Skyrim.

But if you're a fan of it, you really should try out Witcher 3.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved Skyrim.

But if you're a fan of it, you really should try out Witcher 3.

Played the shit out of Witcher 3 too. My favorite types of games for sure. Can never get enough. I just love getting lost in the world and doing whatever I want. The insane amount of quests just make it endless, because you can do them in different ways. Most of my gameplay has come outside of quests though. Just going around hunting, dungeon crawling, horseback riding, etc.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have played my share of MMO's. There was nothing that remotely came to close to matching the content.

Then I played Skyrim and within a hour I forgot I was in a box game.

I have no idea how they did it but it was nothing short of ground breaking.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have played my share of MMO's. There was nothing that remotely came to close to matching the content.

Then I played Skyrim and within a hour I forgot I was in a box game.

I have no idea how they did it but it was nothing short of ground breaking.

I've never been able to get into MMO's. Just not my kind of game. RPG's are my main squeeze for life. Although I will say, Diablo 2 was good enough that I forgot it was an MMO. One of the greatest games ever made.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never been able to get into MMO's. Just not my kind of game. RPG's are my main squeeze for life. Although I will say, Diablo 2 was good enough that I forgot it was an MMO. One of the greatest games ever made.
Agreed. D2 was simple, but SOOO awesome. D3 lost that addictive quality. I never got big into D3.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just found this weapon called Windshear. It has a broken enchant that staggers the enemy over and over again, and it never runs out of power...It makes the game face-roll easy. Do not use this weapon if you care about being challenged in this game. It's funny though. I usually don't make my own stuff. I like to use what I find. Well, this is by far better than any one handed weapon you can make. It has the same damage output as a Daedric sword. If you want it, you can look up how to find it. I'm sure all the youtubers have videos of it. This is legit game breaking. It's funny to use every now and again though.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard a rumor that Bethesda may port Skyrim over to the next-Gen consoles. With the fact that they are now adding mod support to consoles for Fallout 4, if they decided to port Skyrim over WITH mod support, I would totally buy the shit again and explore Tamirel once more. My PC can't really handle base Skyrim (bought it on a Steam sale for shits), and it couldn't deal with the mods. So being able to play it on my Xbox would be ideal.

Plus, a port doesn't really require an ton of resources. I doubt they'd do a full HD remake, that would cut into valuable Elder Scrolls VI development. A port would be fairly straight forward, and an easy moneymaker.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need it to be more than just a straight port for me to buy it.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need it to be more than just a straight port for me to buy it.

A port, with mod support, would do it for me. That is, if the mod community would be somewhat strong. I don't really know how mod support works on consoles though.