• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

skins posters

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you start threads about other teams players you put moderators like me in a bind . on one hand you call out fans from other teams over and hence the smack talk goes on and spills into other threads . then we have the goat screw we had at ESPN

my policy is not to merge threads unless the OP is ok with it however if the thread devolves into a name calling contest i have to take action because other posters want a relatively clean board to debate redskins team issues

we have the smalk talk thread (or its future name ) to chest thump but i cant keep people from hijacking threads if you call them out

i am not the sole arbitrator here on the board krush and ritz also have a say and they usually let me make the call

i am/have moved the dak prescot thread because it was turning into a smack talk fest

we have the rules set up here for a purpose . this board is one of the best on SportsHoopla . lets keep it that way

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just delete my dak thread its getting out of contral

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach there isn't any reason to delete your thread just needs to go in the right place. We all need to be appreciative of the thankless job dad, Krush and Ritz do. Lord knows I am super conservative and some would rather be way more lenient, they keep the board good for all of us. :suds:

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach there isn't any reason to delete your thread just needs to go in the right place. We all need to be appreciative of the thankless job dad, Krush and Ritz do. Lord knows I am super conservative and some would rather be way more lenient, they keep the board good for all of us. :suds:

I'll second this. I've been a mod, it's a thankless job. So on behalf of all of us I'd like to say thank you.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly - we should all just be thankful that DGF is not a moderator here. :heh:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coach i wont delete your thread buddy , and you can make threads like that if you want , i will let it go where it goes and move it if needed

you did nothing wrong in my eyes buddy

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
an outside perspective from a Cowboys fan
First I would not want to be a Mod no pay , No benefits and a lot of work & headache.

Your board is ran pretty tight and I can understand why from all the beatings you guys took back at the mouse ears. I have no issues with the rules and try to come over and post an opinion respectfully and have found I get treated with respect in return. As adults we should be able to debate a position or opinion with disagreement and still be able to have a respectful conversation. However some are just not able to do so thus the need for Mods.

Looking forward to a great NFL season

:suds:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
an outside perspective from a Cowboys fan
First I would not want to be a Mod no pay , No benefits and a lot of work & headache.

Your board is ran pretty tight and I can understand why from all the beatings you guys took back at the mouse ears. I have no issues with the rules and try to come over and post an opinion respectfully and have found I get treated with respect in return. As adults we should be able to debate a position or opinion with disagreement and still be able to have a respectful conversation. However some are just not able to do so thus the need for Mods.

Looking forward to a great NFL season

:suds:

to be honest i dont have a lot of stress