• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Skins News of the Day - Tues, 9/15

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now for all you guys who expected a winning record . we have lost 6 guys to season ending injuries and we are back to trenton robinson as your SS . we have lost 2 te's and a rush OLB

remember when i said depth was an issue ? remember when you dismissed it ? look at our special teams and that is where you see the lack of depth

good thing we have only 15 more games to go

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is bs skinsdad. You are throwing the towel in already? How can you not be proud of this team the way we battled against a potential playoff team last week?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries happen in the NFL as it's a violent sport. I don't want to hear excuses already after game 1. This just gives Gruden an excuse. Personally, I think he is a very bad fit in Washington and the fan base deserves a better HC. Hopefully this will be his swan song because I don't know how much more I can take of the lack of discipline and the overall ineptness of this team. Most teams are a direct reflection of their coach and I believe ours is as well.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries happen in the NFL as it's a violent sport. I don't want to hear excuses already after game 1. This just gives Gruden an excuse. Personally, I think he is a very bad fit in Washington and the fan base deserves a better HC. Hopefully this will be his swan song because I don't know how much more I can take of the lack of discipline and the overall ineptness of this team. Most teams are a direct reflection of their coach and I believe ours is as well.

Same question I have asked others... who are we going to bring in after basically giving up on Gruden after 17 games?? Briles?? IF anything this team is a direct reflection of the owner and the spoiled ass wonderboy he traded half a draft for. Undisciplined, finger pointing me first individuals who wouldnt know a good coach or game plan if it bit them in the ass.

But do tell me, who would we bring in that could work with wonderboy AND fix this team. Because the reality is, you cant do both as now TWO coaches have figured out. And make no mistake, if Gruden is fired, Griffin will be the starter next year.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF we go 8-8 or 7-9 and KC is solid, why would you fire Gruden? Every head coach deserves 3 years.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF we go 8-8 or 7-9 and KC is solid, why would you fire Gruden? Every head coach deserves 3 years.

You notice MOST of the fire Gruden crew across the internet are also the RG3 apologists who feel he should still be starting. Strange Coinkidink.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the fire Gruden thing. We make those two ints we beat Miami handily. If we keep running the ball the way we do we will be fine. Even with the injuries and suspensions we still have the best defense in the division.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the fire Gruden thing. We make those two ints we beat Miami handily. If we keep running the ball the way we do we will be fine. Even with the injuries and suspensions we still have the best defense in the division.

Its simple, Gruden failed to do what he was REALLY brought in to do. Thus he must be fired. I seriously believe there are fans hoping Gruden and Cousins fail miserably over the next three games in order to force a change.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its simple, Gruden failed to do what he was REALLY brought in to do. Thus he must be fired. I seriously believe there are fans hoping Gruden and Cousins fail miserably over the next three games in order to force a change.
This notion that Gruden was supposed to "fix" Griffin is laughable. Anyone that thinks that he should have fixed him by now hasn't a clue about the monumental task that is. IF it can even be done. So now some are saying he should be fired because he hasn't done it. Give me a break. Did it ever occur to this knuckleheads that he isn't fixable? Gruden has 52 other guys he has to be concerned with. He has team cohesion that was unraveling because of the situation. He has to fend off an ownership /front office group that wants to meddle. But they are probably right. Gruden should have had some magic elixir that he could pour on Griffin and, PRESTO, he's fixed.

Hell, he should be fired.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
j_y... IM just going off of the vibe I get from some fans around here and yes I have seen posts across the internet that have stated exactly that Gruden should be fired for his failure to fix Griffin, or for his favoritism of Cousins.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
j_y... IM just going off of the vibe I get from some fans around here and yes I have seen posts across the internet that have stated exactly that Gruden should be fired for his failure to fix Griffin, or for his favoritism of Cousins.
Its not a vibe, I've actually seen it posted on this board.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not a vibe, I've actually seen it posted on this board.

So have I. But I don't want to call any one out on it ya know. :D

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shanny and Gruden prefer KC so what does that tell you about RG3? All I have to say is that you are not a real Redskins fan if you are routing for Gruden and KC to fail.