• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Since our starting unit sucks..

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
every game and our second unit comes in and takes over......why dont we start alan anderson......he's the only guy who can score consistently for us.....derozan cant.....and he's not bad at D.....

the logic of not starting our best 5 is stupid......works for SA because they're awesome....but we suck.....

i'm switching to baseball....I dont even like baseball but I want to win a world series...

imagine we did a 162 game MLB season commentary......

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i want all euro's out of the starting lineup, including grey who probably has european grandparents.

euro's come off the bench, until pekovic is aquired with bargnani

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i want all euro's out of the starting lineup, including grey who probably has european grandparents.

euro's come off the bench, until pekovic is aquired with bargnani

Hey! Keep Poonus out of this. That kid has heart, energy, a post-game, free throw shooting and a will to learn. I thoroughly believe that he is going to be no stiff. The injury is a big setback though. Everything else though, I agree with 100%.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey! Keep Poonus out of this. That kid has heart, energy, a post-game, free throw shooting and a will to learn. I thoroughly believe that he is going to be no stiff. The injury is a big setback though. Everything else though, I agree with 100%.

i had completely forgeten about him. Yes he can start as long as its along side mayo hands

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

plus hes a 7 footer. dont forget his seven footedness