• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shout out to Udonis Haslem

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For always being professionals and for always being prepared for when his number is called. UD been very good since he worked his way back in the rotation.

I'm thinking they should bring him back to the starting lineup and bench Oden again.

Thoughts?

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Heat are on the fence about completely giving up on G.O. which is why they keep starting him at C despite the liability he meay be there. He just needs to work on his discipline on defense and not fouling so much, so early in games - otherwise, he has been very productive for the Heat.

I still think they can start G.O. and go to UD or Birdman off the bench if G.O. isnt getting the job done at some point. They want to see what G.O. can do , the best way to do that is to start him -- I dont think he would get much of a shot off the bench.

For the record, UD was very good even before this current stretch - But we know about the inexplicable love affair this coaching staff has with Scrub Battier - UD lost his job the same way Alex Smith of the 49ers lost his to Kapernick (by injury and not performance) Scrub Battier, has been a scrub this season as he has his whole career with the Heat but Spo has been too stupid to admit to it which is why UD wasnt getting a fair chance…Finally Spo has come to his senses albeit far too late in ther regular season maybe.

So, I think G.O. will continue to start just to give him a chance to do his thing out there but the leash will be shorter on him before the Heat go to UD or Birdman off the bench.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with Oden is foot speed which is why Hibbert killed him on wed.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed - Foot speed is in fact the problem with G.O. and if that is the case, it is a problem I expect to go on for a while longer. The Heat are being cautious with him and he is playing even more cautiously. But, as I said, they need to continue to play him even if it means doing so in small spurts.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with Oden is foot speed which is why Hibbert killed him on wed.

haslem did great on hibbert. i would still have liked to have seen oden get another shot at hibbert. maybe this next game he will. ive watched to much basketball to make a judgement on who can guard whom based of 6 minutes of basketball. agreed it was a bad 6 minutes for oden... but i once watched rex chapman light up mike jordan like he was a rookie.

but either way, haslem should be getting some more clock he has earned it.