• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shit Happens ....

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and sometimes it's a very good thing depending on your particular perspective ... as a Giant fan ... it's just freaking wonderful ... we had a great day from Panda, Zeets continues baffle, Scoots stays hot, Posey may be turning the corner, the number one pitcher in all of baseball had his struggles, and we take a 1-0 lead in the series.

Tonights game now becomes very very interesting. If our luck continues to play out and MadBum can pull this off .... we will have taken the first two games of this series using or 4th and 5th starters while the Tiggers would have lost using their 1 and 2 starters. Puts the Tiggers in a very difficult position. Having to face both Tron and Cain following two loses would be a very steep hill to climb!

As much as I enjoyed the Panda show I still have to tip my hat to Scoots .... is this like his 6th or 7th multi-hit game in the playoffs? He's just unfecking believable!

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and sometimes it's a very good thing depending on your particular perspective ... as a Giant fan ... it's just freaking wonderful ... we had a great day from Panda, Zeets continues baffle, Scoots stays hot, Posey may be turning the corner, the number one pitcher in all of baseball had his struggles, and we take a 1-0 lead in the series.

Tonights game now becomes very very interesting. If our luck continues to play out and MadBum can pull this off .... we will have taken the first two games of this series using or 4th and 5th starters while the Tiggers would have lost using their 1 and 2 starters. Puts the Tiggers in a very difficult position. Having to face both Tron and Cain following two loses would be a very steep hill to climb!

As much as I enjoyed the Panda show I still have to tip my hat to Scoots .... is this like his 6th or 7th multi-hit game in the playoffs? He's just unfecking believable!

Agreed on all counts...now if Herk could just stop sucking...