• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shedeur Sanders, next big thing in football and rap

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m getting sick of Colorado, “Coach Prime” and Shedeur. They are a bunch of attention whores, who get a ton of media attention despite not being that great.

What!

Deion took over a team that won only 1 game and he turned that team into a powerhouse 4 win team.

I mean sure they didnt make a bowl game. And sure they had the same in-conference record that they had the previous year. But we are talking about 4 whole wins.

Are you going to sit there and tell me that there is shame in losing 56-14 against the vaunted 5-7 Washington State Cougars? That being one of 3 teams to lose to the Stanford Cardinal is some how embarrassing because that team doesnt even have enough common sense to plurlize their mascot name?

This would normally be the place where I would laugh at the idea of Shedeur being a 1st round pick. But then my team went and reached on a 3rd round pick prospect in the 1st round this season and ruined my ability to mock and feel good about it.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Shedeur‘s draft stock may fall because of him being a diva and his dad being a diva. Teams won’t want to deal with that crap. A lot will depend on how well he plays this year but I wouldn’t be shocked if he fell some in the draft.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Shedeur‘s draft stock may fall because of him being a diva and his dad being a diva. Teams won’t want to deal with that crap. A lot will depend on how well he plays this year but I wouldn’t be shocked if he fell some in the draft.
I think his draft stock could fall bc he simply isn't that good. I mean he really isn't...not sure what the hype is about. He isn't that mobile and his arm is mid. Nothing special about this kid.

***6 years later he is an all-pro***

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think Shedeur is all that great either, he’s decent but I don’t see him as a first round pick even without him and his dad being divas.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its basically Shedeur Sanders and Carson Beck as the top 2 QB prospects entering next year. I suspect one of those two will fall off and someone else will explode with a Heisman type of season. I don't think Sanders even has that capability being on Colorado so I suspect he'll be pick 2 or pick 3 but I think scouts are fairly high on him. Could totally flame out as a 2nd rounder, too.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m getting sick of Colorado, “Coach Prime” and Shedeur. They are a bunch of attention whores, who get a ton of media attention despite not being that great.
I am not convinced they're even going to be bowl eligible in the Big 12 minus OU and UT. Where are 6 wins on their schedule?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its basically Shedeur Sanders and Carson Beck as the top 2 QB prospects entering next year. I suspect one of those two will fall off and someone else will explode with a Heisman type of season. I don't think Sanders even has that capability being on Colorado so I suspect he'll be pick 2 or pick 3 but I think scouts are fairly high on him. Could totally flame out as a 2nd rounder, too.
RIP to any team thinking about tanking for a QB if those are the top 2 QB's in that draft.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think his draft stock could fall bc he simply isn't that good. I mean he really isn't...not sure what the hype is about. He isn't that mobile and his arm is mid. Nothing special about this kid.

One of the stickiest things for QB's from college to the NFL is sack rate. Shadeur can't manage pressure at a power 5 level, and he'd get utterly destroyed by the NFL. He's not playing TCU's garbage secondary every week.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
past prime has always been that way.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, you're saying he's a fit in Cleveland?

I KID, I KID!!!

I agree - watched a few games last year...he can make some wow plays, but too often he's bailed out by simply being a bit better than the other guys and his awareness/timing is going to get destroyed by NFL rushers. Not great under pressure...

If he goes high to a team that isn't stocked with NFL guys around him, he's going to be exposed big time, IMO.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he goes high to a team that isn't stocked with NFL guys around him, he's going to be exposed big time, IMO.

Pretty sure the NFL teams that might draft him would be stocked with NFL guys around him lol.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP to any team thinking about tanking for a QB if those are the top 2 QB's in that draft.
Just glancing at rosters and i don't think any team could be argued to be intentionally keeping the idea of tanking open. Denver to me was the most obvious tank spot and they took Nix. Giants and Titans are two other teams that might be likely to tank but they made a ton of offseason moves. I do think there is a chance that if Levis stinks that the Titans have no choice but to tank.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just glancing at rosters and i don't think any team could be argued to be intentionally keeping the idea of tanking open. Denver to me was the most obvious tank spot and they took Nix. Giants and Titans are two other teams that might be likely to tank but they made a ton of offseason moves. I do think there is a chance that if Levis stinks that the Titans have no choice but to tank.
Color me crazy, but I think Dak's time is limited with the Cowboys. That might be the sweepstakes this year.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you're saying he's a fit in Cleveland?

I KID, I KID!!!

I agree - watched a few games last year...he can make some wow plays, but too often he's bailed out by simply being a bit better than the other guys and his awareness/timing is going to get destroyed by NFL rushers. Not great under pressure...

deion was a great coverman/kick returner.if he,s a 5th as good,he,ll hold his own easy.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure the NFL teams that might draft him would be stocked with NFL guys around him lol.
Fair...I meant high level guys that can allow him to ease into things...he's going to be expected to carry a team from day 1 - and I don't think he's built for that...yet.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Color me crazy, but I think Dak's time is limited with the Cowboys. That might be the sweepstakes this year.
Yeah, but I could see them picking up a veteran. Cowboys still seem like a talented team

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
deion was a great coverman/kick returner.if he,s a 5th as good,he,ll hold his own easy.
We'll find out...but I don't hedge a guys ability on what his dad did or could do. That's a way to get caught...he has to show he can do these things on his own.

He has flashes, for sure...but there are, IMO, real concerns about some of those abilities to transfer to a top level QB in the NFL. This season will tell us a lot.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair...I meant high level guys that can allow him to ease into things...he's going to be expected to carry a team from day 1 - and I don't think he's built for that...yet.

The jury is definitely out. If this year's guys were overcriticized, good luck with Sanders lol.