• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SDCC poster:

FYZCuObVQAEEu19.jpg:medium

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don’t understand how The Hulk(who’s in this!!!) can look good and She-Hulk looks awful. Isn’t it the same effect?

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disney has decided to move She-Hulk from Wednesday to Thursday to avoid self-competing with Star Wars: Andor, which will release on Wednesdays. That means release date also pushed back 1 single day to Thursday, August 18, 2022.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it actually looks pretty fun. I do prefer the old hulk being primitive but I see now they had this project in mind and probably thought it would be better if he was intelligent. If this works out this could open the door to a planet hulk project. She is also very hot so **** parodies will be on its way of this character.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it actually looks pretty fun. I do prefer the old hulk being primitive but I see now they had this project in mind and probably thought it would be better if he was intelligent. If this works out this could open the door to a planet hulk project. She is also very hot so **** parodies will be on its way of this character.
they really need to get to where the primitive Hulk is trying to escape. Bruce Banner/Hulk is an interesting character and it just feels like without his own movie, they are just using him as a helper around the labs...kind of like Beast in X-Men...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 ep in…

Not the worst. Keep expectations low and just have fun with it. Most of the expected complaints about it are there, but that is just the price we have to pay nowadays.

There is a mid-credit scene, so stick around for that.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bad, not bad. Decent set-up, looking forward to seeing her clients in upcoming eps.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 ep in…

Not the worst. Keep expectations low and just have fun with it. Most of the expected complaints about it are there, but that is just the price we have to pay nowadays.

There is a mid-credit scene, so stick around for that.

That's the new standard for the biggest entertainment franchise... just keep your standards low and try to enjoy it.

How the mighty have fallen... Lucky for them DC is in much worse shape, because Marvel are seriously lacking.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the new standard for the biggest entertainment franchise... just keep your standards low and try to enjoy it.

How the mighty have fallen... Lucky for them DC is in much worse shape, because Marvel are seriously lacking.
To be fair, they are scraping the bottom of the barrel for content with this show.

IMHO, this project should never have been taken on. It was bound to bring the franchise as a whole down. And it does. But if you turn off your brain and just relax and watch it as a time killer, it can be entertaining.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed it. And knowing how the other “series” have gone, the ramp up is coming.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, they are scraping the bottom of the barrel for content with this show.

IMHO, this project should never have been taken on. It was bound to bring the franchise as a whole down. And it does. But if you turn off your brain and just relax and watch it as a time killer, it can be entertaining.

The whole MCU started with b-characters, and they've managed to make great stories with them... Guardians of the Galaxy being the prime example.

Maybe it's just burnout, but after enjoying almost everything they did until the last Avengers movie, I'm having trouble getting interested in any of these movies. Spiderman no way home was awesome, but other than that it's been a long meh for me.

I think I'll wait until all the She-Hulk episodes are released and just binge it while working. Seems like an ideal show for background entertainment.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole MCU started with b-characters, and they've managed to make great stories with them... Guardians of the Galaxy being the prime example.

Maybe it's just burnout, but after enjoying almost everything they did until the last Avengers movie, I'm having trouble getting interested in any of these movies. Spiderman no way home was awesome, but other than that it's been a long meh for me.

I think I'll wait until all the She-Hulk episodes are released and just binge it while working. Seems like an ideal show for background entertainment.
That is the best way to watch shows, imho. And I don’t disagree that the MCU is getting stale. I just have more wiggle room for it, I guess. I understand your frustration, though.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think they are scraping the bottom of the barrel at all. She Hulk is used a lot in the Avengers comics and it is a good way to fill the roster for the next movie. They are doing these sort of mentor shows and movies where they can hand off to someone else when the actors like Ruffalo or Renner decide they want to stop.

None of these shows are going to win awards or be anyone's favorites but it expands the diversity of the Avengers team and helps set them up for the next big movie.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they have certainly flooded the market and it is getting to be a bit much...especially because in order to get what is happening in the bigger movies, you have to follow every. single. show they put out in order to know who the fuck anyone is when they show up on screen.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they are scraping the bottom of the barrel at all. She Hulk is used a lot in the Avengers comics and it is a good way to fill the roster for the next movie. They are doing these sort of mentor shows and movies where they can hand off to someone else when the actors like Ruffalo or Renner decide they want to stop.

None of these shows are going to win awards or be anyone's favorites but it expands the diversity of the Avengers team and helps set them up for the next big movie.

The problem is not just in the shows... I think their biggest problem is in their movies, the stories are just not great and are not being told in an interesting way. Diversity is great, but it shouldn't affect storytelling.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Second episode was fun! :) But the episodes are too short... :(