• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shamarko Thomas - Head hunter

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only pre-draft visit made to Rams park was by Shamarko Thomas. And for those on here who know me, know that I love this guy's game. He's small, but he runs a sub 4.4 40 and can hit! He played both safety positions at the Cuse. Fisher apparently loves the guy and his toughness.

Shamarko's football idle: Ronnie Lott

Good article:
Hard-hitting Syracuse safety draws Rams interest : Sports

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sportsjunkie, Dude!!!!! Good to see you made it over from the A-holes at SeeBS!! I think you'll like this site. Get to the 40 posts mark and things change. They allow bigger avi's and you can post a host of things like videos. Go over to the post that Clayton started and watch the 5 minute clip of ED running wild in the '85 championship game against the Caboys. It is a good warm-up for the draft.

Yea I agree on Thomas and Rambo and I think we do not have to go after Hopkins at 16 but get the BPA that fills are needs. The one drawback I see from Fisher/Snead is they have a slight tendency to reach like they did last year with Quick. They should go with Austin at 16 and Fluker at 22. Warmack and Cooper will be gone by 16. But we will see.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, big Syracuse Orange fan here and saw every 'Cuse contest last season. Here is my take on Thomas. Not really impressed. He's a little small as far as height goes and had some injury issues last season. If he's there in the later rounds, I'd take a chance, but it has to be much later!

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....but as SJ76 said, Jeff Fisher likes the guy and we all know how JF can evaluate talent.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I see a guy running that kind of 40 and hitting like that, it makes me drool. We have been needing a safety that can flat out thump someone for sometime. I think he might be off the board late 2nd or early 3rd.

Retro - it's good to see you all as well! I thought I broke the SeeBS boards by giving the business to Stevie like I have to once a year. lol

Draft tomorrow!

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsJunkie!!! - What took you so long, dude? Where have you been? I thought you and Stevie were locked in the death spiral of Camp Bull Spit! No word from Stevie yet.

Regarding this year's safety class - Retro, Blue, and I were discussing it a bit on the New Rams Fans thread. I remember that you and I didn't regard Vaccaro that highly and that you and I liked Reid.

Apparently, we've all heard different smokescreens regarding who Fisher likes and doesn't like. What have you heard and what order are your preferences?

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting Junkie on Thomas and welcome. Thought you and stevie went behind the barn. I don't really have a take on him but did read the article, thanks for that. Look we haven't had a safety that has hit, like Kobe tweeted during the Lakers game the other night, Dahl played matador defense. Glad he is with the 4whinners now. I trust Fisher and Snead, if they like the kid, thinks he can play and especially if they pick him as a 2nd safety behind a Reid, Elam or whoever, cool I am good with that.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm not sold on Vacarro at all.

I like Elam, Reid, Shamarko, and Rambo. Those are the 4 I would want. Elam and Shamarko are SS, but Sham played both at the Cuse. Pretty sure Rambo did to in his career at Georgia.

I think fisher wants to draft OLB and WR in the 1st. He knows there O-line and safeties he can pick up after the 1st round that will be good.

Question is: Do they trade Saffold for a 2nd or 3rd rounder? I would. And I would draft Brennan Williams, OT UNC in the 4th. he'll be there.

Thanks for the welcome fellas. I didn't know what else to tell Stevie. But enough was enough. :violin: