• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SF, 92, PC, et al

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
MOUNT VERNON, Wash.
Washington police said Wednesday they found Phillies pitcher Kyle Kendrick's stolen 2008 World Series ring inside a Mentos container at the bottom of a swamp near his Mount Vernon home, WPVI-TV reported.

FEAR THE WEIRD
Stats are one thing, but these 10 guys really bring personality to the park. Check out MLB's most eccentric players.
Five people had already been arrested in relation to the burglary, which occurred on April 4.

Lt. Chris Cammock with the Mount Vernon Police Department said deputies with the sheriff's department in a neighboring county had recovered the ring as a result of an unrelated investigation, and turned it over to his department Wednesday, myFOXphilly.com reported.

He said the ring was being kept as evidence.

Cammock said the burglary at Kendrick's Mount Vernon home was one of about nine that had occurred in the surrounding area, and six people have been arrested on charges either of being involved in the burglaries or possessing items taken from the homes.

Police had previously recovered the pitcher's 2009 National League Championship ring during a traffic stop, and other memorabilia taken from Kendrick's home had been recovered during a search of a home in the area, according to police.

phila-forever

Original Member 29th Crew
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Looks like all the original humps are here - I don't see Nick - Is he still in McFaddens?

BUDSFAULT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try and not be the infamous troll you were on FOX Bud. You just might find a blogger or two who might find you interesting. You just might but probably not.

^5 Rawk

As usual you are mistaking me for you little pal. The snitch Cape.
Now if we see him over here we know who to blame cheesdick!

LOL

Beat the ghost! I know you have it in you. If 09 can do it. So can you!
:hurt:

BUDSFAULT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MOUNT VERNON, Wash.
Washington police said Wednesday they found Phillies pitcher Kyle Kendrick's stolen 2008 World Series ring inside a Mentos container at the bottom of a swamp near his Mount Vernon home, WPVI-TV reported.

FEAR THE WEIRD
Stats are one thing, but these 10 guys really bring personality to the park. Check out MLB's most eccentric players.
Five people had already been arrested in relation to the burglary, which occurred on April 4.

Lt. Chris Cammock with the Mount Vernon Police Department said deputies with the sheriff's department in a neighboring county had recovered the ring as a result of an unrelated investigation, and turned it over to his department Wednesday, myFOXphilly.com reported.

He said the ring was being kept as evidence.

Cammock said the burglary at Kendrick's Mount Vernon home was one of about nine that had occurred in the surrounding area, and six people have been arrested on charges either of being involved in the burglaries or possessing items taken from the homes.

Police had previously recovered the pitcher's 2009 National League Championship ring during a traffic stop, and other memorabilia taken from Kendrick's home had been recovered during a search of a home in the area, according to police.

Jose. Good to see you here.

It was not me. Mt. Vernon isn't worth driving out to. Besides, a guy like me might not make it back from there.

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
you can do neg rep but no one really does it unless that dude is a total douche bag and really deserved it...but most of the people around here are really cool..nothing like fox trolls..when you hit 50 reps then you are aloud to send private messages this prevents trolls from posting...the mods are on them quick if they do show up......

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
you can post whatever you want except nipples and snatch...so fuck off lol

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
and the brave fans are cool around here...lol not like fox at all roam around freely brothers...theres alot of people around

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok so....fox blows giant herpes infested whale dick

and go rockies...

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of cool people here for sure. I had a bad run in with some Giants fans who thought I was a troll. lol Just a bit of a misunderstanding though. Everything is cool now.