• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Serious Question

Fresh start all together, or naw bruh?

• New name, new owner

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • New name, same shit owner

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Same name, same owner

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Same name new owner

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Potato salad with raisins

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the name being changed is kind of given at this point, do you diehard Washington fans just a want full douche of the team, top to bottom. Or do you guys want to keep Snyde Dawg? If you had to choose between the name and owner, which would you take?
Big Ken, need not respond.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep snyder? You can’t be serious.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The very best part of OPs day is the 2 minutes he spends scrubbing his taint in the shower.
@Peter Gozintite talking to @ThereIsNoPlace

Edit :got damn gif not working

tumblr_luovdfLUSs1qekwfr.gif

giphy.gif

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK I know Im not around much lately... but New Owner??

Unless there are photos of Dan Snyder doing something immoral with Chief Wahoo AFTER he died, there is no way in hell Dan is selling the team.

Dan will pick the name, and he will own the team until e dies and leave it to his spawn to decide from there.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I put myself in a Washington fan's shoes, I want to see how this bullshit plays out before they pick a name. See if the owners push Snyde Dawg out. Start an entire new era, with a completely new identity.

Would hate to see them ban the wearing of Redskins gear at the games. Could actually see people getting "that" crazy though.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder isn’t linked to allegations and the perps are gone . Does anyone have any evidence he KNEW. Anything ? You will need that before anything can happen and not “ oh he had to know “ BS you need real evidence and facts

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanna keep Snyder about as much as I'd want to keep a dick and pair of nuts dead center on forehead.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmmm who owns the washington post and who is linked to buying the skins20200717_190821.png

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder isn’t linked to allegations and the perps are gone . Does anyone have any evidence he KNEW. Anything ? You will need that before anything can happen and not “ oh he had to know “ BS you need real evidence and facts
Sorry, IMHO its your ship, your in charge.....its on you.

Dad you were a military man weren't you? Didn't responsibility for the men come from the leaders? Isn't that how it works in life? There's enough stuff blown around that there was at least a culture there he didnt bat an eye at. Ignorance doesn't excuse something........

I'm not trying to troll. Just an opinion. If an employee I oversaw did something, its on me......and im in healthcare.......

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dad you were a military man weren't you? Didn't responsibility for the men come from the leaders? Isn't that how it works in life? There's enough stuff blown around that there was at least a culture there he didnt bat an eye at. Ignorance doesn't excuse something........

I'm not trying to troll. Just an opinion. If an employee I oversaw did something, its on me......and im in healthcare.......

So, what was with Ben raping that girl, Joey Porter, LeGarrette Blount, Le’Veon Bell, Santonio Holmes, James Harrison, and the insanity of Antonio Brown? Even Hines Ward wasn’t unscathed. We can’t forget about my favorite brain child in Plaxico Burgess either, even though I think his biggest problem happened with NYG.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what was with Ben raping that girl, Joey Porter, LeGarrette Blount, Le’Veon Bell, Santonio Holmes, James Harrison, and the insanity of Antonio Brown? Even Hines Ward wasn’t unscathed. We can’t forget about my favorite brain child in Plaxico Burgess either, even though I think his biggest problem happened with NYG.
What about Ben? That’s is not even close to the same situation. Let’s start with the fact that it was not associated with team activities and culture.....nor was any of it really... very poor correlation. But ok.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You need evidence , even In the military and the football team isn’t a military institution . President Obama had his fbi spy on an oppositional campaign without evidence . Or did people under him do it without his knowledge or consent ? The commander has no idea if sgt skinsdad is harassing a female soldier unless he is told . Now if he takes no action he is at fault but if he gives me an article 15 after an investigation then he isn’t responsible .

so I will go back to it again , you need hard evidence to take the team away from him and woulda coulda shoulda doesn’t cut it

now please don’t take it like I think Snyder is as pure as the driven snow . I have strong suspicions he is involved or covered it up . However no one has said as much or brought evidence forward to incriminate him . You need that even in the military

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need evidence , even In the military and the football team isn’t a military institution . President Obama had his fbi spy on an oppositional campaign without evidence . Or did people under him do it without his knowledge or consent ? The commander has no idea if sgt skinsdad is harassing a female soldier unless he is told . Now if he takes no action he is at fault but if he gives me an article 15 after an investigation then he isn’t responsible .

so I will go back to it again , you need hard evidence to take the team away from him and woulda coulda shoulda doesn’t cut it

now please don’t take it like I think Snyder is as pure as the driven snow . I have strong suspicions he is involved or covered it up . However no one has said as much or brought evidence forward to incriminate him . You need that even in the military
Actually. You’re right. You’re 100% and a fully stand corrected.

Extremely well put.