• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Serious Question....

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Given the emergence of Hassan and the disappearance of Bosh, if this continues next year do the Heat trade Bosh and give Hassan a big contract and get a ton of better pieces to play with Wade, Deng and McRoberts and Hassan as a core.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Deng may be gone this summer or next summer anyway

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As stated above , Deng could be gone after this season - And, for as good as he is/could be, banking on McRob in the future is no sure thing - the injuries could continue and/or get worst. As good as those guys can be, there are reasons to be skeptical if they can be apart of our future.

Even trading Bosh wouldnt be a smart move - For as good as Hassan has been, lets remember its only been a fairly small sample size - lets see what he can do for the rest of the season, and with a full NBA season under his belt, which wont be this season since he has bounced around from NBA to D-League.

More importantly, until Wade is gone you really are going to be able to improve on your roster- He is no longer a guy you can build a team around and think you are going to get anywhere.

With Hassan, Johnson, Napier, Ennis , Hamilton all getting some playing time last night, we got a glimpse of the youth movement for the Heat - thats where the Heat are at right now - they are in between trying to add players to make a push for a title and having to go young to rebuild/reload mode.

But when you are paying CB as much money as you are, and overpaying for Diva as much as you are - there isnt much you can do.

Its the end of an era boys and girls. That is how it is in sports. This franchise spent its first 20 years on the sour side of things - until this great front office and coaching staff built it into a championship contender. That takes sacrifice. Such as the one I mentioned before - Paying the big bucks to some players, even if it means you end up over-paying them at some point just to keep them around a little longer to get the most out of them. That is the case right now with CB and, diva - of course.

This is what this season is all about. In the next season or two the Heat will make another run at a title, using the same formula they did before - overpaying a couple of guys, leaving them to have to fill the rest of the roster out with guys willing to play for change for a chance at a title. Those days will be short lived, though, as Bosh will be much older, as will Diva, unless he has come to his senses by then and done us the favor of retiring - giving a chance to someone younger and with more to offer and worthy of a roster spot and money.

You can think I hate him all you want. I dont come in here to agree with anyone or to seek your approval of your thoughts. I dont have a favorite player on any of my teams as I believe in rooting for the whole team, not just one individual. But, fact of the matter is, Wade has lost quite a few steps over the years. I am beyond thankful for what he has brought to this franchise on the court, and even more so off it - He is one hell of a guy off the court. Few like that have put on a Heat uniform.

But, fact of the matter IS, over the years he has become the BIGGEST diva to ever put on a Heat uniform. All players get injured, some are haunted by them longer than others - But, Wade takes it to another level often sitting out games for no reason - prove is in the fact that so many others around the league, and our own team have played through similar or worst injuries.

Sitting out games is actually the least of the problems for me. But over the years he has gotten much more careless about the defensive side of the game, ball security seems is unimportant to him. Pointing the finger to place blame far too often, and never taking responsibility for his own mistakes. Complaining to refs about everything rather than just playing through adversity.

I know you will say that his accomplishments should give him a free pass for all that. No. Nothing is good enough reason to give him a free pass for none of this crap.

Either way, its been a fun and interesting season. Continue to enjoy it. I will. Better days will come. But always remember something extremly important - keep things in perspective. it is just a game. no matter what, life will go on and that is what is most important.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami cant give Hasaan a big contract. NBA rules wont allow it. He will hit free agency in 2016. Miami will be free to bid on him with the rest of the league.