• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Patriotic Diamondbacks vs. Communist Scum

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did he do? I haven't been able to watch until now.

Practically cost us the game. McCarthy sucked and gave up 4 runs in the first 2 innings. In the third for some reason Gibby wasn't prepared for him to suck some more and just left him in as he gave up 3 more runs.

A good manager is ready to pull him at the first sign of trouble.

This loss is on Gibby and McCarthy. But I'm way more pissed at Gibby. Our offense showed some true fight in this game.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Order of blame for this game: Jason kubel, gibby(twice for McCarthy and zigs), mccrusty and arizona state fans(you know why)!

Good night and go fuck yourself Brandon!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is on Gibby, but his lack of pitching is really hand-cuffing him. How much could he really count on the bullpen?

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Practically cost us the game. McCarthy sucked and gave up 4 runs in the first 2 innings. In the third for some reason Gibby wasn't prepared for him to suck some more and just left him in as he gave up 3 more runs.

This loss is on Gibby and McCarthy. But I'm way more pissed at Gibby. Our offense showed some true fight in this game.

Dare we say grit?!?! Or does that only occur when we complete the comeback?

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty much what I expect from Gibby, he is always late to react. It's because of the heavy amounts of anti-psychotics that he is taking.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Order of blame for this game: Jason kubel, gibby(twice for McCarthy and zigs), mccrusty and arizona state fans(you know why)!

Good night and go fuck yourself Brandon!

I keep thinking back to those games against the Giants right after the all star break. Remember how Bochy was managing like it was the end of the world if they lost a game. If he saw a pitcher struggling he would pull him fast and bring in the next guy, it showed lots of urgency.

I haven't seen Gibby show any urgency this year.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging by the box score, the bullpen stabilized the game after McCarthy was pulled.

Kind of. If Gibby pulls him after let's say the 2nd inning, he still has to have his bullpen pitch an extra 4 innings. Who knows how that goes down.