• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEMI OT: Giants Tix

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES!!!!! Got my Uncles season tickets that are half way in-between third base and the bullpen baby! I'll be there Sunday night! Can.....not.....wait. Only had to pay face value for them too at $65 a pop and a free parking pass!!!

I need that damn Raptor GIF!!!!!

Cubbies are up 1-0. Cmon Z.

that's a great price. On the Giants side, too. Nice score

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude!! Lets hope it's an awesome game! I'll be there with you, and I'll be taunting and bullpen pitcher who warms up for the Pads!

So down. I can't F'ing wait. Gonna wear my good luck jersey there too. :D

Might just buy a Buster Posey jersey too.

Sweet! I'm happy for you.

Now, I would love for the Pads and Gs to be tied with one game left, and for you to be there to watch them celebrate on the field. But I won't lose any sleep if you are stuck watching Ford in center field, Ishi and 1st, gamer in center, and a bunch of other subs because we are resting guys for the first round! :D

Dude, obviously it would be fun for the game to be meaningful, but if they lost a meaningful game, It'd be a long 3 hour drive back home on Sunday, lol. So I'm just going to try and enjoy whatever happens, lol. But yeah, if I saw the Giants storm the field, that would be pretty epic. :)

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully, it'll be an exhibition game.

I would have no problem with that at all if it means that the Giants are a lock for the playoffs. :D

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have no problem with that at all if it means that the Giants are a lock for the playoffs. :D

Filo, you and me = simpatico.

You are CLEARLY picking up what I'm laying down....