• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC East at least as good as the West

Good_Code

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got the following.

Georgia: winner and and potential conference champion.

Tier two is all improved teams and they will fight for second: Florida, South Carolina, Missouri

Tier 3 is an improved Tennessee team that will fight to be tier 2.

The last: Kentucky and Vanderbilt

I think it really depends on how much those tier 2 teams have improved. Are they as good as the tier 2 West teams like Auburn, Mississippi State, LSU, and Texas A@M. I personally think when all is said and done the East will be as good as the West. We shall see in the cross divisional games but its all just peoples bullish opinions in the end.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1532403273_Preacher-Season-3-Episode-5-quotThe-Coffinquot-Breakdown.jpg

Good_Code

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notable cross-divisional games:

Florida vs LSU
Florida @ Mississippi State
Georgia vs Auburn
Georgia @ LSU
Missouri vs Arkansas
Missouri @ Alabama
South Carolina vs Texas A&M
South Carolina @ Ole Miss
Tennessee vs Alabama
Tennessee @ Auburn

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tier 4 poster.

Good_Code

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tier 4 poster.
Are you so set in your ways that you can't even concieve it. At least give reasons why you disagree. Lazy Poster

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got the following.

Georgia: winner and and potential conference champion.

Tier two is all improved teams and they will fight for second: Florida, South Carolina, Missouri

Tier 3 is an improved Tennessee team that will fight to be tier 2.

The last: Kentucky and Vanderbilt

I think it really depends on how much those tier 2 teams have improved. Are they as good as the tier 2 West teams like Auburn, Mississippi State, LSU, and Texas A@M. I personally think when all is said and done the East will be as good as the West. We shall see in the cross divisional games but its all just peoples bullish opinions in the end.

Your tiers are a joke and a stupid way of trying to group things into a way that pretends teams are even when it's not even close.

There are like 4 or 5 ranked SEC teams, 4 of them are from the SEC West. You have Alabama over Georgia over Auburn. And then you have LSU and Miss St in there somewhere, followed somewhere in the 25-30 range in Texas A&M if I had to guess.

Meanwhile, the worst of the SEC East is Vandy and Kentucky as always, but you also have Tennessee down there as well. I think Florida will be improved, don't know about South Carolina and Missouri's limited success last year was the product of an easier down the road schedule.

All in all, your post is ignorant and nothing more than a way for you to claim Missouri is better than it is...again.

Good_Code

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your tiers are a joke and a stupid way of trying to group things into a way that pretends teams are even when it's not even close.

There are like 4 or 5 ranked SEC teams, 4 of them are from the SEC West. You have Alabama over Georgia over Auburn. And then you have LSU and Miss St in there somewhere, followed somewhere in the 25-30 range in Texas A&M if I had to guess.

Meanwhile, the worst of the SEC East is Vandy and Kentucky as always, but you also have Tennessee down there as well. I think Florida will be improved, don't know about South Carolina and Missouri's limited success last year was the product of an easier down the road schedule.

All in all, your post is ignorant and nothing more than a way for you to claim Missouri is better than it is...again.
My research says that all of the following will be improved. Georgia, Florida, South Carolina and Tennessee. Missouri is picked about the same but they will be improved too. I believe in my post and I believe it will be proven.

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not judging … but the OP needs to leave the liquid acid alone. He is stuck in the 70s, either the decade or IQ.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad former Big XII teams still trying to fit in with the SEC. :tsk:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I farted in here.

Good_Code

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesnt Mizzou have a winning record against the Gators since entering the conference? Just sayin. Go ahead and make jokes using a symbol of strength for people victims of sexual assault. Now thats funny. Like not

Last edited:

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesnt Mizzou have a winning record against the Gators since entering the conference? Just sayin

Now that is a high hurdle to clear …