• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Season Opener, Celtics At Toronto, October 30, 2013

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics starting their season on the same night as what could be an excellent ending to the Red Sox season!

I'm not expecting the 1st half of the season to be as enjoyable as the 2nd half. But if Rajon Rondo
can get anywhere near full health...

Hopefully Greg Stevens will value boardwork more highly than Doc Rivers. I have always been a fan of rebounding
so the last few seasons have been aggravating for me. I could become one of Olynyk's biggest fans if he pans out.

GO BOSTON! :yahoo::yahoo:

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hopefully we lose every game this season so we get the #1 pick. we can route for broklynn this year for one year only.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why I keep thinking the new coach's first name is Greg I don't know.

BRAD, not Greg!

Favorani's looking good so far, isn't he?

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NERTZ to that idea, briz.

The #1 pick is NOT, repeat NOT, worth that price!

Not even close!

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welp we are currently in running for the top pick with that loss! im happy. just use the season to figure out who the studs and scrubs are on the team and keep losing in the process. cut the scrubs draft the #1 pick and add some studs in free agency. next year = championship!

tfribs45

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team will not be a lottery pick. Wait until Rondo comes back. The only way I see this C's team tanking is if Danny unloads on Rondo. Other then that, there's plenty of talent on this team to turn things around quickly. Tanking is a losers mentality and it almost never guarantees success. Have you seen the last decade of lottery picks?! No thanks! Play this season out and continue to improve then add a scorer or two for next season.