• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season Going To Get Worse

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have a bad feeling more starters will go down for the year with injuries

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HTTR

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smith will overcome it

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the defense is improved as suggested and Jordan Reed can stay healthy they should be improved. Surely the team will not lose the lead with 1:05 to go and Hopkins won't miss game tying or winning field goals. :noidea: Smith and Cousins both threw for 13,000 yards and more than 25 TDs the last three years. Oh wait! That was only Cousin's …. in the entire NFL. :D

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the guys who wanted KC out the door the most are the same guys who cant overcome setbacks based on their comments

you guys either buy smith is the qb we need or you damn dont

our defense should be significantly better and if smith plays to his press clippings we are still a 10 win team

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistically, this will be a winning season for us. I predicted 9-10 wins or more before the draft (in fact last year) and I'm sticking with that prediction because of those stats.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the guys who wanted KC out the door the most are the same guys who cant overcome setbacks based on their comments

you guys either buy smith is the qb we need or you damn dont

our defense should be significantly better and if smith plays to his press clippings we are still a 10 win team

We will see. Doesn't matter what any of us think. The team is what it is & you go w/ whatever healthy players are still on the team. I still believe that they have a fair amt of talent. Time to stop crying about Guice and move on (& hope that he comes back strong next season).

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have a bad feeling more starters will go down for the year with injuries

You base this on what exactly? No doubt you feel this way. You always bail on this team at the first sign of trouble. You are one of the worst Redskins fans ever.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You base this on what exactly? No doubt you feel this way. You always bail on this team at the first sign of trouble. You are one of the worst Redskins fans ever.

Well, we do have a history of individual players, big time starters, going down such as Jordan Reed and Chris Thompson. From there, our best players are all “aging” such as RK and TW. Then if we look at our young players, they also have a huge injury history such as Doctson and Nicholson.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wtf are you talking about you have no clue what you're talking about

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we do have a history of individual players, big time starters, going down such as Jordan Reed and Chris Thompson. From there, our best players are all “aging” such as RK and TW. Then if we look at our young players, they also have a huge injury history such as Doctson and Nicholson.

Not always. Last year was the worst, but that doesn't mean it is going to play out the same way. I am not so sure that all of their best players are aging. Most of the DL is very young & talented. Zach Brown is 28 & certainly has many years left in him. Scherff is very young as is most of their OL & barring more major injuries no reason Williams can't play for a while (30 is not old for an OL).

Unlike in previous years this team actually has been using the draft fairly well so I am not overly concerned about this team not growing younger or only having a few years to get it done (even @ QB - I feel confident that they will find a QB in the next few years that will eventually take over).

You make valid pts - I just take issue w/ someone saying that they have a feeling that there will be more injuries & it is based on nothing more than a desire to constantly bitch about this team.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look country and coach do have a little chicken little in them from a fan perspective

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf are you talking about you have no clue what you're talking about

LOL - you do? All I read from you is nonstop bitching about this team. So a key players gets hurt? So what - it happens. Time to move on & try to get the best out of the remaining players - not use it as a starting pt to make it known how much you dislike the team & feel that there will be nothing but bad news moving forward. Oh well - do whatever you like - it will continue to be laughable.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look country and coach do have a little chicken little in them from a fan perspective

I get it, but it gets old. Also - please don't misread where I am coming from on this one. I am no way stating that this team is perfect, has not made some bad decisions in the recent past or is destined for greatness. I am simply trying to not overreact to over bit of bad news & making it known that there still is possibly something to look forward to with this team. This is the NFL w/ a lot of unknowns - we will see. I just hate to paint everything as gloom & doom.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not always. Last year was the worst, but that doesn't mean it is going to play out the same way. I am not so sure that all of their best players are aging. Most of the DL is very young & talented. Zach Brown is 28 & certainly has many years left in him. Scherff is very young as is most of their OL & barring more major injuries no reason Williams can't play for a while (30 is not old for an OL).

Unlike in previous years this team actually has been using the draft fairly well so I am not overly concerned about this team not growing younger or only having a few years to get it done (even @ QB - I feel confident that they will find a QB in the next few years that will eventually take over).

You make valid pts - I just take issue w/ someone saying that they have a feeling that there will be more injuries & it is based on nothing more than a desire to constantly bitch about this team.

Last year was bad but I specifically pointed out our oft injured or injury riddled players. Jordan Reed, do I need to say more? Chris Thompson has a long history of injuries going back to college and that was one reason he dropped. Doctson,do I need to say more? Montae Nicholson has a history of shoulder issues and at least one major concussion. Hell, I forgot about Allen.

I think it is safe to say RK and TW are our best with Scherff coming up to that level. TW body is beginning to break down or maybe I a man the only one seeing it. Brown is overrated IMO.

I agree we have been drafting better. That being said, have we drafted any stars? Sorry but we do need some elite players.