• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saturday Night Racing @Richmond!

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#2 = massive gyna

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol kryle just said 'mofo'

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the most part, another shit race for Kahne. Was running 5th, and then I guess something broke? just went backward, came out of pits 20th, and got back to 14th

that team needs some big time changes. Maybe time for Kahne/Kenny Francis to part ways, otherwise I bet is the one Chase Elliott replaces and not Gordon in 2 years

CSD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danica update: 34th, 4 laps down.

I'll make sure to update the Danica thread.

and caution is out!!
it's not JJ's night. :dhd:

This hasn't been JJ's season thus far.

Marcus Ambrose landed a nice right hook

Mears will look really pretty in the morning.

#2 = massive gyna

Keselowski needs to realize this is racing and everybody isn't going to just pull over and let the #2 go by. He needs to earn his finish like everyone else. All his whining won't earn him anymore respect in the garage.

for the most part, another shit race for Kahne. Was running 5th, and then I guess something broke? just went backward, came out of pits 20th, and got back to 14th

Last pit stop they missed one lug nut, he had to come back in so he went to tail end of lead lap.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last 20 laps and the fights were good. love short track racing.
Good Year needs to get their shit together for safety sake.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the tires that bad, or are these guys just running stupid amounts of camber bc they're on a short track? I would guess both, especially if there wasn't much time for practice.

Yep, they are. It's not just at the short tracks either. It's a perfect storm because they've down away with ride height this year so the cars are slammed down on the ground. So that's more downforce. They're running crazy amounts of camber on low pressures. And to top it off, the tires this year also have more stagger than in the past. So that all equals a scenario for some very high stress on the tires, especially the sidewalls. The teams that aren't scaling back their aggressive set ups are usually paying a price.

Fantastic finish though. Doesn't get any better than that. Kesolowski is a whiny little bitch though. He's got talent but his attitude makes it impossible to like him. STFU Brad. Kenseth was trying to win the damn race. You ain't entitled to shit.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with everyone's take on Ambrose. If this racing gig ever goes south, he has a second career in boxing. That was a heckuva a punch on Mears. Nice direct shot, Whap, and Mears almost went all the way down. I love my RPM guys.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brad K reminds me of Denny Hamlin. They came in all humble, appreciative, and excited and after a couple of seasons and a few wins they think everyone is just suppose to move over for them like they are some kind of god. I remember Hamlin whining about someone not moving over for him at Pocono or Atlanta a few years back. Same shit.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm going to go against the grain and defend BK a bit.

He probably should have kept his mouth shut, but I understand where his coming from. You can take the "He was just trying to win" approach, and you won't be wrong about Kenseth. However, these guy are going to be racing each other week after week and what goes around comes around. At some point Kenseth shoulda just accepted he wasn't going to win and let him by, rather than messing someone else up. He may have been trying to win, but he wasn't going too.

Brad could have just put the chrome horn to him, but he tried to race him clean and Kenseth didn't cut him a break at all. I can see where the frustration came from.

Pretty damn entertaining though.

+1 to Ambrose. He got hit by a crew man after though.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brad K reminds me of Denny Hamlin. They came in all humble, appreciative, and excited and after a couple of seasons and a few wins they think everyone is just suppose to move over for them like they are some kind of god. I remember Hamlin whining about someone not moving over for him at Pocono or Atlanta a few years back. Same shit.

I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the same thing but I remember years and years ago at Dover, Kyle Petty was already like 4 or 5 laps down (big surprise, I know). He was out of the way minding his own business and then Denny comes around the corner and plows into the back of him. I remember Denny complaining about how Kyle was in the way when he was clearly not and had plenty of room to pass him. The best part was when they were both in the garage and Kyle comes over, yells at him and grabbed Denny while he was still in the car.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the same thing but I remember years and years ago at Dover, Kyle Petty was already like 4 or 5 laps down (big surprise, I know). He was out of the way minding his own business and then Denny comes around the corner and plows into the back of him. I remember Denny complaining about how Kyle was in the way when he was clearly not and had plenty of room to pass him. The best part was when they were both in the garage and Kyle comes over, yells at him and grabbed Denny while he was still in the car.

Fuck Kyle Petty.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea UVA, I remember that. Petty gave ole Denny a stern lecture while shaking his full face helmet around the whole time and Hamlin's eyes kept getting bigger and bigger because his visor was up. Then at the end Kyle slapped his visor down and Hamlin just sat there. The little confrontation worked. Hamlin didn't say or do much for a long while after that. Sort of right up there with Spencer breaking Kurt Busch's nose with one punch.