• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Same old NY Mets

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get a lead, then give it up or take a lead, then only to give it up the next inning. How many times are we going to do this during a course of a season? Sandy Alderson needs to make some changes whether it be on the field or with the coaching staff! I saw all three games in Colorado in which we led in each one, 8-2 as a matter of fact in one, but only to give them away and lose. It's "tuff" being a Met fan. Please sell now Wilpon's so we can gain some hope!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get a lead, then give it up or take a lead, then only to give it up the next inning. How many times are we going to do this during a course of a season? Sandy Alderson needs to make some changes whether it be on the field or with the coaching staff! I saw all three games in Colorado in which we led in each one, 8-2 as a matter of fact in one, but only to give them away and lose. It's "tuff" being a Met fan. Please sell now Wilpon's so we can gain some hope!

This season was pretty much regarded as lost even before it began. Supposedly, next year the purse strings will be untied and Alderson will allowed to make some more significant moves. For right now, it looks like we Mets fans will just have to "tuff" it out. With a bunch of good prospects, at least we can take some comfort in knowing the future looks brighter.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mets are 7-1 when Matt Harvey and Jonathon Niese start, but 2-7 when they don't, and the bullpen has allowed 32 earned runs in 56 innings pitched. -- Joe Janish, Mets Today

Pretty much exactly what I expected out of them.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a non met fan in nyc, i find this team at least interesting to watch. Should be fun to see how they grow and add to the existing base over the next few seasons.