• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

S. O. F. T.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ithink as bad as he was,heinke had a better chance to win than wentz did.he was a clusterfuck from day one,imo

Day 1? He was good in the JAX game. He lost his job b/c of injury.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm being completely honest. I think Harris tried to hire Sean Payton and had to settle for Ron because the sale went through so close to the season. If Ron wants to be here next year my advice to him would be to go win this division.
If Harris reached out to Payton then he is a terrible judge of character. Fuck Payton! SOB can’t do it without HOF Drew. Notice the common them with these great coaches. I’ve lost a lot of respect for BB since Brady left. BB looks like another JAG without Brady

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So has anyone else seen the Skins players concerned by EB's intensity story. I'm sure others have.

Soft. Straight Charmin toilet paper soft. Good grief, buncha poopbutts. That's the bad. The good is that Sam Howell is all in on EB's style.
no,just rr sticking his foot in his mouth,heard no other complaints

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So has anyone else seen the Skins players concerned by EB's intensity story. I'm sure others have.

Soft. Straight Charmin toilet paper soft. Good grief, buncha poopbutts. That's the bad. The good is that Sam Howell is all in on EB's style.
Very soft....

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitch ass bitches

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would Harris simply promote EB/JDR when that is a GMs job?

Look, we just complained about Snyder being involved with everything on the football side...now we want Harris to be Snyder 2.0? Why would Harris starting hiring coaches without a GM OR over-ride the GM and hire his own coach?

Am I wrong here or is this the type of ownership we have complained about the past 20+ years???

Around and around we go....

This reminds me of when people wanted George Washington to be king and he responded that “didn’t we just fight to get rid of a king?” Paraphrasing, of course. I read something that said that that was exaggerating, he just didn’t have a good feeling for monarchy.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reminds me of when people wanted George Washington to be king and he responded that “didn’t we just fight to get rid of a king?” Paraphrasing, of course. I read something that said that that was exaggerating, he just didn’t have a good feeling for monarchy.
Oh, I agree.

The poster didn't respond because I think they realized how absurd it sounded.

Why would Harris just start picking random coaches out of the blue? We just dealt with that for over 20 years. No thank you!!!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a contingent of fans that want to make the decisions instead of trusting the new king/president to do his job. Not totally unexpected .... lets get a new owner who will do what I want done. JMO opinion but you give the guy a shot do implement his vision.

Again JMO but Josh Harris has done more good in a short time, I am all for giving him a chance and enjoying the things we are seeing from him, from the fans etc. etc. He hired someone other than Bruce Allen to look for land and to build a new stadium. So far his hires seem solid. I think it was kbso that said and i agree "i feel like we got our team back."

Now all we have to do is steal Kyle away from you. :D I don't think it is something that would ever happen and I would only want it if Harris wants it.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a contingent of fans that want to make the decisions instead of trusting the new king/president to do his job. Not totally unexpected .... lets get a new owner who will do what I want done. JMO opinion but you give the guy a shot do implement his vision.

Again JMO but Josh Harris has done more good in a short time, I am all for giving him a chance and enjoying the things we are seeing from him, from the fans etc. etc. He hired someone other than Bruce Allen to look for land and to build a new stadium. So far his hires seem solid. I think it was kbso that said and i agree "i feel like we got our team back."

Now all we have to do is steal Kyle away from you. :D I don't think it is something that would ever happen and I would only want it if Harris wants it.
That is the one thing I didn't like about the wizards tear down. Winger and dawkins should have picked the coach but leonosis stepped in and told them to roll with unsold again

Unseld has been terrible for 2 years, but leonosis likes him for some reason. He hired winger to run the show but he undercut him by demanding that unseld stay.

I don't like that and it reminds me of snyder. Surely winger and dawkins had someone else in mind.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sooner or later the honeymoon will be over and then we will see . I believe he cleans house