• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

S. O. F. T.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So has anyone else seen the Skins players concerned by EB's intensity story. I'm sure others have.

Soft. Straight Charmin toilet paper soft. Good grief, buncha poopbutts. That's the bad. The good is that Sam Howell is all in on EB's style.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So has anyone else seen the Skins players concerned by EB's intensity story. I'm sure others have.

Soft. Straight Charmin toilet paper soft. Good grief, buncha poopbutts. That's the bad. The good is that Sam Howell is all in on EB's style.
Soft as baby shit. This might take a minute to undo the player entitlement that Dan created.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What players? Names? Embellished story? What f'n player in the NFL player who gets paid would complain a coach is too hard on them? This is all BS!!!

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soft as baby shit. This might take a minute to undo the player entitlement that Dan created.
Well, we know its an offensive player so find out who they are and cut them. No player worth their salt would complain so its a 3rd - 6th stringer. Cut them.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be someone from the outside just saying these things to stir up controversy

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What players? Names? Embellished story? What f'n player in the NFL player who gets paid would complain a coach is too hard on them? This is all BS!!!

I don’t know why Rivera had to say anything, not sure what he was trying to accomplish. Sort of says how Jack Del Rio has a way of knowing personnel and tailors approach but Biebemy doesn’t and believes his own thing. Says players are soft basically. Was he trying to compliment his passion and intensity and it came out wrong or is he saying something negative about everyone? Not sure if you read the quotes in the article above but not sure it serves a positive purpose unless players get fired up or it’s just a “that guy’s intense” throwaway comment that media took too far.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know why Rivera had to say anything, not sure what he was trying to accomplish. Sort of says how Jack Del Rio has a way of knowing personnel and tailors approach but Biebemy doesn’t and believes his own thing. Says players are soft basically. Was he trying to compliment his passion and intensity and it came out wrong or is he saying something negative about everyone? Not sure if you read the quotes in the article above but not sure it serves a positive purpose unless players get fired up or it’s just a “that guy’s intense” throwaway comment that media took too far.
Like I tell my kids, it’s mind over matter “if you or the players don’t mind it doesn’t matter.” Really a nothing burger to me. I couldn’t give a shit less. EB needs to earn these guys respect in the end. However that may be we”ll see

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, RR putting that shit in the atmosphere for the public was pretty damn stupid.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What players? Names? Embellished story? What f'n player in the NFL who gets paid would complain a coach is too hard on them? This is all BS!!!
I'd wager quite a few and with the transfer portal in college ball. I think the trend continues. Soon as some adversity hits or a player feels he's not where he should be staring/playing-wise. They know they can hit the portal, be gone n not even have to sit out a year.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bunch of pussy ass pussies

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should have kept it in house not in the press.i heard one of the players bitching was mclauren.

Oh damn I hope not. If he's one that changes my opinion of him. But I would like to know which players have an issue with EB.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should have kept it in house not in the press.i heard one of the players bitching was mclauren.
If true, he has already lost the locker room.
I trust TMac over EB.

I personally don't think TMac complained. If he did, then we have issues.

It is becoming apparent why EB has not been hired as a HC or taken a lateral as an OC. His approach might be too much for teams. I just don't know.

16 teams have passed on him as a HC or OC. We are the only team to hire him.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think it was from an article posted online.i know they he complained to rr
He is the captain. That is surprising. Unless he is doing it on the behalf of others.