• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: [RS] (#71) 03/21/14 • Rangers @ Columbus Blue Jackets • 7PM • MSG[HD]

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS IS A HUGE FUCKING WIN!!!

Brassard and Nash wanted this win and they earned it!! Hank showed up, as usual! I can't wait to post the gif of Nash hyped on the bench!! I LOVE HIS FUCKING PASSION!!!

Yeah, you know Nash wanted this win bad regardless of what he said during the intermission report.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, so far Callahan has been more productive for the Lightning than St Louis has been for the Rangers.

Makes you wonder if St. Louis was as talented as thought or playing with Lecavialer and stamkos his whole career has upped his numbers

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes you wonder if St. Louis was as talented as thought or playing with Lecavialer and stamkos his whole career has upped his numbers

I'm sure it upped his numbers, but I think he would've been good anyway. He's got incredible skills with the stick, only thing he's lacking is size.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's been producing without Stammer this year and without Vinny L.

Cut him some slack, it's his first time on a new team in 14 years, guy needs time to adjudt. Goals will come, he's been robbed a few times, but he's a tremendous passer

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny, sorry I couldn't get you an EA NHL 14 result, was difficult to find someone who would play the BJ's.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been producing without Stammer this year and without Vinny L.

Cut him some slack, it's his first time on a new team in 14 years, guy needs time to adjudt. Goals will come, he's been robbed a few times, but he's a tremendous passer

Cally has been producing and right now Hemsky is one of thd hottest players and he was traded at the deadline. Im not giving him a break because 1. He was brought in to up our GPG and so far he has not done that 2. He is suppose to be one of the best players in thd league and we paid a high price to get him. 3. He asked for this he wanted to be traded to us 4. We are fighting for a playoff spot and have moved down the standing since he has arrived. There is no time to get situated he has to produce plain and simple.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cally has been producing and right now Hemsky is one of thd hottest players and he was traded at the deadline. Im not giving him a break because 1. He was brought in to up our GPG and so far he has not done that 2. He is suppose to be one of the best players in thd league and we paid a high price to get him. 3. He asked for this he wanted to be traded to us 4. We are fighting for a playoff spot and have moved down the standing since he has arrived. There is no time to get situated he has to produce plain and simple.

Hemsky has been one of the biggest flops in NHL history since being drafted. Don't get me wrong, i'm glad we are finally gettingva glimpse of what he COULD have been, but to even comoaring him to a player like Marty is absurd. I understand he wanted to be here, we'll be fine, he'll come around. We're in the playoffs right now, that's all that matters. Let's see what he does there.

Cally has 2 goals, big whoop, pay him 7.5M for 13 goals a year, solid.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hemsky has been one of the biggest flops in NHL history since being drafted. Don't get me wrong, i'm glad we are finally gettingva glimpse of what he COULD have been, but to even comoaring him to a player like Marty is absurd. I understand he wanted to be here, we'll be fine, he'll come around. We're in the playoffs right now, that's all that matters. Let's see what he does there.

Cally has 2 goals, big whoop, pay him 7.5M for 13 goals a year, solid.

I wasnt comparing him to Marty as a player I was comparing the production since the deadline. We are in the playoffs now but 3 less points and we wouldnt be, thats the point if he doesnt start to produce he wont be.

I agree Cally wanted too much and its fine we traded him my point is that we are the ones who gave up the most and receiving less production.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
derick-brassard-broadway-hat.png